Aurora Handyman Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

16 Terry St

North Providence, RI 02904

Aurora Handyman Service is a new company in the North Providence area. Aurora Handyman Services is based on honesty & integrity & more than 10 years of industry experience. Our customers love our courteous & friendly service & refer us to their friends & family & are always impressed with our quality work & dedication. At Aurora Handyman Service, we believe that trust is based on honesty and communication and results are based on skill and effort. When you hire Aurora Handyman Service as the Handyman on your important projects, trust and results are what you will be employing. I believe in building long term relationships by providing both to each and every customer that contracts me. When you need handyman services, Lawn care or maintenance services in the Rhode Island and Massachusetts area, be sure to contact Aurora Handyman Service. Well take care of your problem in a hurry. We are registered and insured....

Handyman Services (55)Doors (7)Gutters (6)Unfinished Carpentry (6)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Interior Painting (5)Lighting (5)Exterior Painting (4)Wrought Iron (3)Water and Smoke Damage (2)Drywall (2)Leaf Removal (1)

09/24/2019

Extremely well. All fixed. Done fast and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed 4 doors that were not closing properly

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

01/29/2019

I was very impressed with Aurora. They showed up on time, answered my questions with professionalism and confidence. I would gladly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen door installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2019

11/28/2018

The hoop was installed exactly as I wanted it. All of the packaging trash was taken care of. This was the most stress-free job I have ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a basketball hoop

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

02/27/2018

Great. Door looks good, and the guys were fast and polite. They were even nice enough to caulk a window inside while they were there. I would def use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair an antique screen door, rescreen, fix handle, repair damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

01/08/2018

Very well. On time/professional/everything explained with estimate beforehand. Very friendly employees/Efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clothes dryer exhaust tubing/plexiglass window in basement replaced/repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

12/04/2017

Very pleased. Plan on hiring Aurora again for kitchen and bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
small tile job, install outdoor railing on stairs, painting and caulking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

11/08/2017

We're very pleased with the result and highly recommend Aurora.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two a/c units in walls were removed and the walls restored. The work done was excellent and at a reasonable price. The crew was polite, clear in its explanation of the work, and tidy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

09/20/2017

Absolutely top notch professionals, this is the 2nd time we have used them, and to say we would use them again would be a gross understatement. Simply amazing, trustworthy and talented company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General handy man work (small repairs, tile work, general woodworking repairs).

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

09/15/2017

We've hired Aurora twice now -- once to replace an ancient bathroom fan and most recently to do some minor remodeling and finish work in our basement. Jim and the field techs are great. Both jobs they've done for us had some unexpected complications, and both times they took it completely in stride. They show up on time, they're extremely pleasant to be around, and they work hard. I've been impres...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove built-in cabinet, patch paneled walls, prime and repaint room, install bathroom fan

CATEGORY contractors, handyman service, lighting, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

08/24/2017

I'm very happy with the work they did for me. When Jim and Alex came to give me an estimate the took pictures and listened carefully to what I needed. They told me they'd have an estimate within a week and they came back on time with a fair price. They were patient with me and my questions and did an excellent job with the repairs and installation. During all of my interactions, they were extremel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them replace some rotting wood in my storm door frame and kickplate, and install a new storm door. I also had them paint my rusty metal front step railings.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking, wrought iron, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

Handyman Service, Lawn Care: Mowing of Yard, Spring/Fall Clean Up, Planting of Trees and Bushes, Trimming of Trees & Bushes, Pressure washing. Maintenance, Light Fixtures, Ceiling Fans, Door Knobs, Clog Sinks,Interior & Exterior Paint, Install of Doors & Windows, Decks/Patios/Porches, Stone Walkways, Fencing (Wood, Vinyl, Chain Link) Leaky Pipes, Replacing toilets, Gutters, Small projects *All your general lawn care needs

Major electrical & plumbing