R KIBBE INTERIOR & EXTERIOR

Angie's List since June 2006

Anthony's Painting Plus

home remodeling BASEMENT REMODELING, BATHROOM REMODELING, KITCHEN REMODELING, INTERIOR, EXTERIOR PAINTING, TILING, FLOORING, GENERAL CARPENTRY

05/22/2015

Job estimates ranged from $3000 and $8000 from 4 local painters.   R. Kibbe was the lowest.  That should have sent a signal.  Richard was professional, prompt and a pleasure to deal with.  Quality of work was what I should have expected from the lowest bidder.  They made right anything I was not satisfied with.  For a budget job, they are the way to go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior walls/ceiling

CATEGORY interior painters

05/12/2015

He did a wonderful job.. So much, that I have had him over, recently, to quote me, to stain my house again. He has stained my house twice in 25 years No complaints! He took care of my plants and surroundings. He showed up on time, and finished quickly. He is polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Richard, and his team, stained my house, and foundation, shutters. He has done it twice, in 25 years.

05/17/2014

Rick was entirely professional personable and helpful from the beginning of this job. His estimate was sent on bonded paper with every detail and clearly itemized . He made several low cost suggestions that I know will make our house look better as we prepare to sell it. The work was excellent throughout! We would be happy to recommend Rick to any of our family and friends and Angie's List Members...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick and his guys removed wallpaper from two rooms and a hallway. They painted the entire interior of our house the front section of the roof and one wall in our garage.

CATEGORY interior painters

09/20/2013

His team delivered quality professional painting in our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Richard and his team have painted both interior and exterior of my home.

05/24/2013

This company provided excellent service for an excellent price. We had several estimates given and they were not only the first company to call us back, they were by far the most reasonably priced. The job was done promptly and professionally and the house was literally transformed inside! Also, as we could not be there during the work the company was in and out on their own without supervision - ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted almost the entire interior living space in our vacation home.