Joshua Olean Carpentry

A52 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2013

883 Smithfield Avenue

Lincoln, RI 02865

Joshua Olean Carpentry is a sole proprietorship specializing in all types of home building, repair and remodeling. I personally meet with each potential customer to discuss the scope of the project. I will provide 1 free estimate per customer....

Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (44)Decks and Porches (13)General Remodeling (10)Unfinished Carpentry (9)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (8)Roofing (7)Furniture - Custom Made (2)Homebuilders (2)Framing (2)Garage and Shed Building (1)

01/08/2020

Joshua is very serious in regards to his work and takes great pride in it. Wouldn’t hesitate to call him again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinforce beam

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

10/25/2019

Josh is a top notch carpenter. From the quote through the finishing of the work everything went exactly as he said it would. Showed up on time for both scoping meetings and the actual work. Did high quality work. Very competitive price. Simply could not ask for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck stairs rebuilt and railings added

CATEGORY decks, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/23/2019

Start to finish Josh was at my house early and he was professional, organized, and the stairs came out better than I could have hoped for. My house was built in 1895 which created alot of issues and he overcame each one. I will be using him again for sure and high recommended him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Stairs built off my porch as well as other wood repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

10/15/2019

Wonderful, Josh is a master craftsman. He is neat, clean, prompt and just a terrific person to work with. His rates are fair and competitive. I got more than my monies worth. He really is a creative person that solves problems. He is going to do my next job. I have total trust and confidence in him and his skills. Very trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled Kitchen. Put in cabinets, molding and sills. Did Specialty design carpentry, baseboards.

CATEGORY contractors, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/11/2019

I submitted a request and Joshua was one of the "Pros" to reply. I spoke to Joshua and provided my address and details as well as submitted photos to his cell as he requested. he then said he would make some phone calls and he uses Builders Supply located in Fall River Mass. He stated that he would call me later that day with pricing. He never replied. I texted him the next morning, no response. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requestedbase mouldings and ceiling tiles replaced

CATEGORY contractors, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

We are a small carpentry company that comes out and provides a detailed quote for each job. I spoke with [Member Name Removed] about the jobs he needed done and told him I will get back to him with a quote. The next day I get three text messages demanding I get [Member Name Removed] a quote or he will go on my Angie’s list page or any other site I advertise on and try to ruin my business. I called...

09/20/2019

Outstanding. Our deck is beautiful, better than we could have envisioned. Josh is a very talented carpenter and also an honest and considerate person. When the job was done he went out of his way to make sure the yard was cleaned up and looked the same as before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construct a backyard deck

CATEGORY decks, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

04/24/2019

Josh was great. He was professional, honest, and did quality work. Will definitely work with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install drop down attic stair unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

04/16/2019

I highly recommend Joshua. He was easy to communicate with, started and ended on time, and the work quality was great. He was also very knowledgeable and I certainly trust him. As a bonus, his rates are very reasonable. We'll definitely look to hire him again for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed drop down stairs to attic

CATEGORY contractors, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

04/16/2019

It went great. Josh is professional and meticulous. His pricing is straightforward. This is the second time he has done work for us and I recommend him without reservation .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom built entertainment center

CATEGORY custom furniture, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

04/12/2019

I can not recommend Joshua Olean Carpentry more highly. Josh just completed a major renovation of our home. He extended our cape, and removed and rebuilt the second floor. The project included new walls, bathroom, kitchen, siding, roofing, converting the heating system, and everything that goes along with a project that large. From beginning to end Josh was professional, trustworthy and competent....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house renovation

CATEGORY contractors, picture framing, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

With over 15 years of experience in the carpentry/construction field Joshua Olean Carpentry is well-qualified to take on your home or commercial renovation, repair or remodel. From framing, to roofing, to finish work, no detail is overlooked. I personally meet with each customer to discuss the scope and budget of the project. I provide free estimates.

Electrical work, plumbing