Ocean State Home Improvement Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151101

8 Brookwood Dr

Johnston, RI 02919

We are a full service home remodeling company....

window replacement (20)siding (10)door installation (6)woodworking (5)gutter installation (5)roofing (3)deck building (2)home remodeling (1)awning installation (1)general contracting (1)basement remodeling (1)skylight installation (1)

05/01/2020

GREAT SERVICE- gave me a quote and did the job the SAME DAY! Very fair pricing! Very professional and clean! Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an aluminum frame around a window redone

CATEGORY picture framing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Thank [Member Name Removed] for this positive review and thank you for your business. I look forward to actually meeting you in person this coming week to quote your floor tile job. I will reach out to you soon. Be Safe ūüėÄūüėÄūüėÄ

08/19/2019

John and his crew were very professional. He came right away, quoted me a price and advised me on the materials and work I needed done. As soon as I agreed, I didn't have to wait. The materials were delivered promptly and the work started. His crew came at the time they said and worked diligently. He has a hard working crew including his two very respectful sons. His son Nick answered all of my qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl siding, decks, gutters

CATEGORY decks, gutter repair, siding, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Thank you so much for recognizing the hard work we put in. Your home looks great and will for many years. I look forward to hearing from you on your next project. Enjoy your home!!!

03/28/2018

Awesome!!! These guys are fast, and very good. We’ve had so many bad experiences with other companies, but John and his crew are awesome. Door was installed within about 2 hours and is exactly what we wanted!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new door installed

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying your door. It was my pleasure working for you and I look forward to working on your next project. Please keep in touch. Thank you

03/28/2018

Great! John and his crew are total pros. They work hard and work fast. Done in a day, cleaned up and the work was great. Would hire them again in a heartbeat to help us with out 100 year old house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotten cedar shingles, put in new flashing and housewrap

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

Thank you again and also thanks for your patience since it did take longer than I originally told you. Your business is greatly appreciated.

12/16/2015

ON time, good clean up, excellent windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced six windows.  Excellent work

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

11/08/2015

I met  with John DiMauro  from Ocean State Home Improvement  in early September  of this year. He was very acommadating with meeting me at my home in south county ,RI. It was a little difficult for me as I live out of state approx 1.5 hours away, from the house where I intended to have the work done. I had already met with 3 other contractors, Ocean State Home Imp. was the fourth.I was first impre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl siding on entire house, trim and shutters Gutters and downspouts with gutter guards installed  Replaced 25 windows and 2 exterior doors

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2015

Thank you {Member's name} for recognizing all the efforts that we as a team put into making your job a success. Many contractors just don't understand the importance of communicating and working professionally. Thank you so much for your hospitality and the thought ful gifts you gave my workers. I look forward to working with you on your next project. EnjoyūüėÄ

05/13/2015

I contacted John DiMauro of OSHI based on my research on Angie's List.  Everyone who had dealt with him gave him "A" rating in all categories.  He also had a good number of years of experience in his field performing a variety of work. Of importance to me was that he also provided 24 hour emergency service.   I called him concerned with my problem which was a piece of siding that had detached...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
OSHI fixed a piece of siding that detached near the roof of my three story home.  It was about 15 feet long.

CATEGORY contractors, roofing, replacement windows, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2015

It was great working for you and hope to actually meet you someday on your next project. Thank you for recognizing my dedication it's not always easy to be on target but I give it my best. Even on small jobs like yours. I'm looking forward to hearing from you in the future. Thank you

04/14/2015

From the first call to end of job, it all went perfectly.  Complete installation of windows took 1 day and gutters/downspouts took a 2nd day.  John offered ideas for future cost savings/efficiencies but did not in any way push us.  We followed his advice to vinyl wrap all window trim and add gutter guards.  We have since called him back to replace our roof which will be done in a few weeks. The ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 16 windows and  replaced all gutters/downspouts.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2015

Thank you [member name removed] for the great review it means a lot to me that I do everything I can to make my customers 100% satisfied. We are looking forward to doing your roofing project soon and will make sure that also goes as well as everything else did. Thank you and say hello to Charlie Brown for me lol.

11/07/2014

My wife and I wanted to have new windows and doors installed in our 80 year old home. We decided to call Ocean state Home Improvement. John the owner returned my call within 24 hours and we set up a date for an estimate. He arrived right on time and measured all the windows and doors that we wanted replaced. He showed me the  2 types of windows he uses and explained the benefits of both. I wanted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new windows and doors.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2014

Thank you so much for the positive and genuine review . It was my pleasure working on your home . It's always great to hear that the efforts don't go unnoticed and always know that I'm here for you if needed. Thank you John

05/06/2014

Job went great, contractor was readily available and response was quick. Workmanship was excellent. We will now be using them to remodel our kitchen and replace the front entry door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely gutted and rebuilt finished basement.

CATEGORY remodeling, replacement windows, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2014

Photo for Ocean State Home Improvement Inc - 8 Brookwood Dr, Johnston, RI - 8226463

Thank you for the positive review I really enjoy hearing that my customers are completely satisfied. It makes all the hard work worth it . Looking forward to remodeling your kitchen & door. John DiMauro

Windows - sales, installation & service, doors - sales & installation, siding.