Onsite Techs

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2011

Onsite Techs is a computer service company. We offer a full range of computer and Networking solutions to meet your entire business & personal needs. Award wining. Additional hours - Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-8:00 PM; Sat-Sun 10:00 AM-6:00 PM. Additional DBA - Fast-teks Inc....

My Computer Works

245  REVIEWS
My Computer Works

Award 2019
Offers by My Computer Works on Angie's List

C

03/13/2017

After that I called him a few times, he was always on his cell, in the car and didn't have a whole lot of time. Eventually, he just never called back. I won't call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never actually hired this man but made an initial call when my tech person retired. He seemed interested in working with me.

02/26/2016

Mike is our tech and he comes as soon as we call. He answers all of our questions, we trust him, and he always fixes all of our problems too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on a software problem.

10/06/2013

I could only have someone here on a weekend so they made an exception and came on a Sunday because the next Saturday was already booked.  As soon as the tech got here he started right away.  It was time consuming as my old computer died so he had to take it apart.  After the transfer of data he set up the printer and checked all the programs to make sure everything was up and running. He also set ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transfer data from an old computer to a new one, set up wireless printer, set up e-mail, checked programs.  Also set up another old computer and monitor.

03/20/2013

Arrived on time, did an excellent job troubleshooting and correcting the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Internet troubleshooting.

02/19/2013

On time, curious, very personable. Price was good, honored a coupon, downloaded from Angie, great experience, will recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change battery in computer. Cleaned it, downloaded free security software.

CATEGORY computer repair

Residential and commercial server installation, virus removal, data recovery, consulting, troubleshooting, network monitoring, remote data backup, wireless networking, laptop repair & screen replacement.

Iphone and Ipad repair