JGS Overhead Doors

Angie's List since June 2006

We serve both residential and commercial customers. We specialize in servicing and installing garage doors and electric garage door openers. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed....

Precision Garage Door Service of Providence

Proudly servicing Rhode Island and Bristol County, MA. Whether you are looking for a New Garage Door, Garage Door Opener, Driveway Gate Opener or would like to repair these to extend their useful life , we are here to help. All phone calls answered 24-7. All technicians are drug and background checked.

11/26/2016

Guys were great fast and clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced garage doors

07/19/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DID A GOOD JOB INSTALLING GARAGE DOORS. HOWEVER THEY HAD TO RETURN FOR FINAL ADJUSTMENTS.

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A spring broke on one of our garage doors. Placed repair call on April 19th. Our call was returned that evening and spring was replaced the following morning. While here representative checked the other garage door and oiled both doors. The prompt response was very much appreciated.

03/19/2016

As usual, they performed the service in a timely manner and did a great job.  Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General service of broken door.

06/27/2015

This company is awesome!  Two men came to my house the day after I called.  They were professional and courteous.  In addition to replacing the cable, they added hardware and lubricated both garage doors.  There was no attempt to up-sell.  I'm very pleased with both price and performance.  It's good to know I have someone like this to  call whenever I have problems with my garage doors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken cable on my overhead garage door

Garage doors, doors