A Cut Above Landscaping

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2011

A Cut Above Landscaping proudly serves northern Rhode Island with the finest landscaping service around. Whether you are looking to maintain your current landscaping, or have a vision that needs to be brought to life, our company will help implement your ideas, or suggest a few of our own. Our goal is to create the perfect setting for you to enjoy at home, to entertain, or to wow employees and clients at your business. ...

Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care, Inc

Our mission at Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care is to provide our customers the ability to enjoy all of the benefits of a nice green healthy lawn AND to provide this without jeopardizing your families health or the health of our local environment. We take a great deal of pride in the quality of the results that we provide. We also pride ourselves in being very competitively priced as you'll see when you call. We offer two different lawn care programs so that we can provide exactly what you're looking for. Our Organic-Based Lawn Program provides beautiful green turf and optimal control of weeds & insects while reducing pesticide use by 90%. Our Fully Organic Program provides excellent results and uses no chemicals at all for the safest lawn possible. To compliment these programs we also offer a full line of seeding and lawn renovation services along with Organic Mosquito & Tick Control and Tree & Shrub Care. We consistently provide the best results and service because of who we are. We aren't a franchise or a giant corporation, we're a local company. We live locally, we buy most of our products from local manufactures supporting New England jobs, our 17 trucks are all American made, and our employees are all on salary and we treat them as part of our family.

Offers by Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care, Inc on Angie's List

04/26/2017

The team at A Cut Above did a great job. They arrived in the timeframe promised and completed the work quickly. The yard looked great when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall cleanup and removal of yard debris.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

04/06/2015

This is the 3rd year that we're working with Rob.  He's a pleasure to work with.  He asks great questions to understand what we want, is prompt, reliable and does great work.  Our lawn looks great each year!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall Clean up

CATEGORY landscaping

08/22/2014

Called and left a message to get an estimate. Never returned my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY lawn service

06/10/2014

Called to inquire about having a tree trimmed that was growing into my neighbor's yard. I was given a variety of options for how to handle the situation as well as quotes. The service was completed earlier than promised and on budget. I found the people I worked with to be professional, courteous, and offered excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed a tree in my backyard.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

06/10/2014

ncolnRob and his crew are very polite and professional. I changed my landscaping company from a service I used for 28 years to A Cut Above. I should have changed service providers much earlier. Rob is truly invested in his company and the satisfaction of his clients. Thus far we are very happy with our new lawn care service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Cut Above provides weekly service to maintain my yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

Commercial snow removal, mulching, gutter cleaning, aeration, fertilization, tree trimming, landscape & hardscapes.

Residential snowplowing.