DB Home Improvement Services

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 2016

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

71 Kimberly Lane North

Cranston, RI, 02921

Please allow me to introduce myself. I grew up in the residential construction business working for my father. After obtaining my Engineering Degree, I went into the commercial construction management industry and have 40 years of experience in that field before retiring. Even being in the industry, i found it difficult to find home improvement services for those small jobs that we just don't have the time or expertise for. Medium to large size firms typically shy away from smaller projects. I created this company with my son to fill this void. You will be dealing directly with the owners of the firm. The type of work that we perform includes but is not limited to the following: Ceramic tile work such as flooring, showers, back splashes, etc. Painting Carpentry/drywall/deck repairs, etc. Vinyl and laminate flooring Most types of home repairs/replacements that you have such as replacing a faucet, toilet, ceiling fan, garbage disposal, door hardware,etc. We can work flexible hours to accommodate your schedule....

Handyman Services (9)Flooring Sales and Installation (3)Interior Painting (2)Plaster (1)Electrical (1)

02/05/2019

Perfect. Immediate response. Professional. Fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buying and hanging vertical blinds installing shower head

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

C

12/16/2018

Person never responded after initial contact (two attempts)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Variuos household work

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2018

11/05/2018

Denis was able to come by the same day I called him. He tested our wall sockets and determined my kids had messed with a GFCI outlet in the bathroom. The entire visit took less than 30 minutes and he was super-nice the entire time. We're very handy, but certain things we don't want to mess with (like electrical). We will definitely call Denis the next time we have an issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
troubleshooting a non-working household circuit

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

05/23/2018

I had Denis come out twice to take care of some repairs that I couldn't do on my own, and he was great both times. Denis returned calls right away, showed up on time, followed up with me on materials that I needed and got the job done without any issues. I plan on calling Denis in the future if anything else comes up, and would highly recommend him to anyway that has some small jobs they need done...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen Door Repair and Deck Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

04/15/2018

Denis was very responsive and finished the job quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotted boards from a double-car garage and bottom stair step.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

02/18/2018

Denis does a very thorough and professional job. He replaced a worn out step in front of the garage door, looks great and is now safe again. He's also helping with outside lighting, hanging things around the house and shed work. I'd recommend him to anyone needing things that pile up around the house that you just never get to. No job too small...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household projects, carpentry, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

06/13/2017

Denis work was excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced attic stairs

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

05/24/2017

very well,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rough framing,drywall,hung fixtures,insolation,

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service, interior painters

05/01/2017

The flooring was taken up and put back perfectly . I am very pleased by the workmanship. DB Home Improvement was easy to work with professional in all aspects and I would highly recommend them for your project . I have since the floor job hired them to install a toilet and repair some wallboard and paint the living room ceilings and walls in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After a kitchen remodel I needed a laminate floor to be repaired . A wall had been taken down and a peninsula removed which left voids in the flooring. The flooring runs through the whole house so reusing the existing flooring was necessary as I had a limited amount of new material.

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service, plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2017