Avangelina's Cleaning Services, LLC

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

1083 Park Ave

Cranston, RI 02910

Avangelina's Cleaning Services. Mission is to deliver clients with all residential and commercial cleaning services in a completely reliable, and professional manner. We are committed to providing superiority cleaning services that deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction; Our service will fulfill your expectations....

house cleaning (32)carpet cleaning (2)

03/03/2021

Amazing is all I can say! My house has never been so clean. Very professional, very careful with COVID, very trustworthy! I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

01/31/2021

I can’t rave enough. We needed a cleaner later minute after seeing our new home. The services were fast, friendly, reasonably priced and the quality was out of this world. Would recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2021

01/28/2021

It went great! They were professional, om-time, efficient, and did the job to my satisfaction. Tatiana, the manager, is great and easy to deal with. Will definitely contact them again, should i need cleaning services in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

01/19/2021

It went great. They were quick and courteous. The cleaning was thorough. Thy were able to accommodate my request for immediate service and the price was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

01/14/2021

Tatiana and her crew work very hard and do an impeccable job! As a new mom with an injured back I am so grateful for their help. They are very thorough and friendly. I tried multiple times to get hard water stains out of my toilets and shower, they got them out and had everything sparkling. Not to mention I always forget to put a cookie sheet under things in the oven and get to test my fire alarms...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

01/14/2021

Avangelinas is an extremely professional cleaning services. They are very thorough. Plus, they are really nice and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/13/2021

Excellent - friendly and do a fantastic job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

11/30/2020

Excellent!!! Very professional and amazing job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

08/24/2020

We are so happy that we chose Avangelina's! They were extremely responsive and were able to come right away to clean out office. They do an amazing job to say the least! Highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

08/24/2020

Tatiana and her team are wonderful and do a fantastic job. We hired them to clean our house before moving in and regular cleaning thereafter. They are friendly, communicative, and leave our house looking great. They also take great health/safety precautions during COVID. We are grateful to have found Avangelina's Cleaning Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Deep Cleaning Move-out Cleaning Move-in Cleaning Weekly Cleaning Bi-Weekly Cleaning Once per month Cleaning Flexible Schedule On-call Cleaning