A. AFFORDABLE JOHN ROBERTS MOVING

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2008

ADDITIONAL PHONE: (401)-737-2112 (LICENSE & INSURED)...

SH Services LLC

14  REVIEWS
SH Services LLC

NOTE Please call or text 401-249-1803, because we don't check our email daily. SH Services is the only junk removal company that can guarantee reliability, honesty and excellence. We offer junk removal services for your home or business. We’re the only junk removal company that guarantees peace of mind to its customers because we do this as for the lord, not for men. SH Services removes almost any material. We remove old furniture, appliances, electronics, tires, construction debris, and yard waste. No matter if it is in basements, attics, garages, crawl spaces, lawns, parking lots, and other dirty areas we guarantee to leave the place sparkling clean. We will make sure your junk is recycled, donated, or otherwise disposed in the landfill. Everyone has a gift in life and we strongly believe this job is ours.

Award 2019

10/29/2017

Excellent! It only took them around an hour to move everything to the garage, this included moving a very heavy Steinway upright piano to a room not being refinished. Very pleasant and professional. Not a scratch on our newly finished floors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture from living room, dining room, kitchen and family room to garage while our hardwood floors were being refinished. Then moved it back after floors were completed.

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

08/29/2015

I called after seeing A rating and positive reviews on Angie's list. He said he could move my daughter on day requested. My daughters move was to an apartment in same complex she had been living in. No driving involved.Hecnfirmed and quoted me a price of 295.00. Day before move he emailed me he would arrive at 1 pm. He called day of move to say he would be there at 1:30pm. I told him this was fine...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was 2 hours late he was upset as earlier move took longer then he thought it would. I was ok with this. He get telling me there was too much stuff. He did not finish the move and left because he said he was late for next job

07/06/2015

John and his crew were friendly and professional.  They were very careful with our furniture and our house.  Every piece of furniture was wrapped to prevent scratches while in the POD.  When the furniture was moved back into the house, they placed felt pads on anything that may have scratched the refinished floors.  They had asked me to have them ready when they moved us back into the house so the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved our furniture into a POD while our floors were being refinished and then moved our furniture back into the house from the POD.

10/09/2013

John was excellent. He took care in moving the bureaus and he fixed the broken leg on on of them at no extra charge. He was very kind and considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved two bureaus from one apartment to another apartment.

08/06/2013

No problems at all,John an his crew were very good infact. I am going to use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move bedroom set from Johnston to north providence

CATEGORY moving companies

LOWEST PRICES IN MOVING!,SAME DAY MOVES!,.7 DAY SERVICE! 24 HOURS!,(30 YEARS AND MOVING OF HOMES,APTARTMENTS,OFFICES,ALL STYLE PIANOS MOVED! UPRIGHTS AND GRANDS 6 FOOT, 7 FOOT, 9 FOOT,OR BABY GRAND PIANOS, FURNITURE REMOVAL,AND PIANO REMOVAL SERVICE. CALL ANYTIME. NY.CITY, AND BOSTON,CAPE COD MA., EXPRESS DELIVERY!

Check, Visa, MasterCard