Pro Exteriors

• Trade License Authority
  • RI Contractor

33 Teakwood Dr W

Coventry, RI 02816

We specialize in top quality vinyl siding and installations .We also specialize in new Harvey windows and installations. We have addresses of many homes we have done to see our work. We are Veteran owned and operated ...

siding companies (12)window replacement (6)home remodeling (6)door installation (4)roofing (1)

09/27/2020

I received 3 different quotes and Pro X was the best.Mike said 8-10 days ,but the crew finished in6 1/2 days.The crew worked very well together. the windows and doors where done first ,then the siding crew and finally the gutters,downspouts with leaf guards. If you have a question,Mike gets back to you within minutes,and sent e mails with any updates.My house looks awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
7 windows,1 picture window,2 sliding glass doors.1 front door,siding and gutters/downspouts

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/24/2020

Unprofessional service- dragged out a start date and lied about pulling permits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding for home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

We never had the opportunity to do this job so this review is very unfair. I communicated with this customer frequently and let her know that my supplier was shut down for two months during the Covid pandemic she didn’t believe me. She also called me a liar and said I did not pull the permit when I did I even sent her a copy of it in her email . She called the building inspectors office to see if ...

08/20/2020

Amazing work. Great attention to detail and The owner is a great, professional guy. No one could beat his price and the quality didn’t suffer. He even made recommendations that cost a little more but didn’t charge me more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install vinyl siding

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

06/18/2020

This company did an amazing job with our vinyl siding project. The team was always well prepared and they communicated with us every step of the way. The crew was very respectful and neat which meant a lot to us. Our home looks beautiful and the grade of A is not enough, I would go higher if I could. I highly recommend this company and have! Thank you so much, Pro Exteriors! Kristin and Al

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl siding and some carpentry repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

06/09/2020

Excellent job by this company. The quoted job was performed in a timely manner. The installers showed up on time and dismantled old frames and installed new with little clean up. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for quality product and installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/09/2020

Very well. Professional, clean and respectful workers. I have already recommended them to a coworker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

06/01/2020

Pro Exteriors came over 1/2 hour of my call. I met Mike who was very knowledgeable and informative in every aspect of his work. At the end of that day, he sent Bob to repair my damage who did a great job. I would strongly recommend Pro Exteriors to anyone who wants a job very well done. Kudos to Pro Exteriors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

06/01/2020

Great work and great crew! Pro Exteriors is an excellent company, with great prices and great work product! I will be hiring them again for any future work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and Rot repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

05/29/2020

It went very week. Work was done efficiently and worker cleaned up when he was done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiminey repair

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Photo for Pro Exteriors - 33 Teakwood Dr W, Coventry, RI - 38606346

05/19/2020

Good company. The owner was fair, honest and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

Installation of all kinds of lifetime vinyl sidings ,windows and roofing