800 Duct and Vent

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since August 2015

A local professional company focused on providing superior residential and commercial hvac air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning & marine air duct cleaning....

SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Superior Air Duct Cleaning we will give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Air Duct Cleaning. Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees. Our employees are friendly and will be there to help you every step of the way.

Award 2019
Offers by SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning on Angie's List

06/02/2020

800-Duct was awesome! Very friendly and professional. We also appreciated the cleanup after. Satisfied with our clean air, would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning

03/05/2019

They did a good job, sent me pictures of before and after and did I need to have the air ducts cleaned. They worked straight for 4plus hours. This was the only company that came out to the house to give an estimate, no other company would just would quote price over the phone, That was hard to take cause it could always be more. Anyways I would recommend giving them a call, you'll be glad you did

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

04/23/2017

Ryan responded to my email inquiry right away. He came out a couple of days later and gave me as estimate which was more than I wanted to spend, but seemed very fair after he explained what was involved. He was punctual and the work was done to my great satisfaction. While he was on the roof, he offered to clear out the gutters. That was very thoughtful and much appreciated. The new air filters ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just purchased a home that was built in 1975 and it was in need of a cleaning of the entire air vent system and dryer vent (which vents out through the roof - the house is built on a slab).

11/19/2016

It went extremely well Ryan (and his son!) are real professionals. Ryan was responsive to my request and gave attention to my condo and needs as if it were the only condo in the complex. There were multiple jobs done and he was detailed in his job, explained the issues, and when he left it was if there was no work done-extremely neat in cleaning up the area. Ryan also returns calls and is extremel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To have the dryer vent cleaned

08/21/2015

When Ryan and his brother came to clean our vents they were extremely professional.  They worked for hours and left our home as clean (if not cleaner) than it was before they arrived.  The price was more than reasonable.  I recommend DuctGenie to clean your dryer vents and or any other services they provide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We smelled a burning scent in the basement where the dryers are located and feared it might be a dryer fire!  I called DuctGenie and Ryan came out the same day!  Not only did he come out the same day to assess the situation but scheduled a cleaning for the next day!

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Duct Cleaning & Sanitizing. Dryer Vent Cleaning. Insulation Removal. Vacuum Service. Institutional, Municipal, Commercial & Residential.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal