SUPERIOR AUTOGLASS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since June 2010

We offer mobil auto glass repair and replacement with a lifetime guarantee against leaks and stress cracks. We are a direct repair center for over 150 major Insurance companies. Our phones answer 27hrs 7 days. ...

06/12/2017

Excellent. Everyone at the shop was very friendly and kind to me. Had no trouble getting an appointment. Would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of auto glass services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed car windshield replaced after I found a crack in my window when I left work one evening.

07/05/2015

They squeezed me in the day before my vacation so I could drive my van on vacation. They knew I was going to have to bring my three little kids so the receptionist brought in extra donuts to help keep them happy. Everyone was super happy and friendly. I loved going there. Very prompt! And superior caring!! You can tell the people there are happy working there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a cracked windshield.

01/19/2014

The first install when vey well but the installer discovered the the new windshield was scratched in several places when he removed the protective plastic coating after installing the windshield. The installer showed me the scratches and said that he would be back the next day to replace the damaged windshield with a new one. The installer returned the next morning and replaced the scratched winds...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a cracked windshield.

11/19/2012

He came to my home when expected, called from a cell to let me know he had arrived. He was courteous and professional and went to work and replaced the windshield, cleaned any debris and accepted a credit card as payment when the job was completed. I am very happy and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Greensburg office gave me a phone quote, came to my home and replaced a broken windshield within a day or so of my call.

01/11/2011

They did a great job. They helped me with insurance and they did a professional job. I have used them in the past and I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to me to fix a chip on the windshield.

CATEGORY auto glass

We service all of the following counties: Allegheny Butler Beaver Westmoreland Washington Lawrence Somerset Indiana

Check, Visa, MasterCard
$25

Similar businesses in your area...