Team One Auto Group

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2013

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

At Team One Auto Group our vision is to give you a World Class Service experiance. Our goal is to help you be ahead of the curve and help you understand your car and its needs. Whether it's Regularly Scheduled Maintainence or an UNEXPECTED Breakdown Team One Auto Group has the #1 service in Central PA!!!...

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

Award 2019

05/19/2017

Team One misdiagnosed our issue but fortunately we got a second opinion. Team One said our issue was the brake master cylinder and the brake booster. The estimated repairs were over a thousand dollars. I told my wife to take it to the dealer and the dealer identified the issue as only the brake booster and not the master cylinder. The dealership saved us a lot of money that we would have been out ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife took our Mazda CX9 in to get checked out for a brake issue.

CATEGORY auto repair

01/30/2017

They found some issues during the inspection so more work needed done. They were done with the work within a few hours. The technicians were nice and polite. I would suggest that they add a coffee machine in their waiting area. However, I will continue to use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car in for an inspection and oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair, car inspections

01/30/2017

They were quick, complete and reasonable. They have quality service and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car in for an oil change and an inspection.

CATEGORY auto repair, car inspections

03/26/2015

I use them all the time.  They do something about every 6 months. I've used them for about two years. It was an all day job.  I trust them.  It runs like it should. Their service is very good and they are extremely friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put new brakes and new struts.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank You very Much for the Positive Feedback.... Please dont hesitate to let us know how we can make Every visit a Positive Experiance... The Team!!!

08/11/2013

After I left there, I had a few  problems develop but in the end, Ray the owner, took care of all my concerns and made everything great.  I thank him very much for all his determination and effort to get my car on the road again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to the York location for my state inspection and emissions.  During the inspection my car needed some work done to pass inspection. I had the exhaust pipe gasket removed and replaced on right side.  Axle shaft seal needed replacing.

CATEGORY muffler repair

Auto Repair Service, Automotive Repair, Auto Repair, Auto Repair Center, Emissions Check, Emissions Test Center, State Inspection, Tow Truck Company, State Inspection & Emission, Brake repair, brakes

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available