McArdle Home Svc

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since April 2014

McArdle Home Services offers affordable plumbing, electrical, and appliance repair to York, Lancaster, and Harrisburg, PA customers. 24/7 emergency service available. Please call us at 717-889-3370 to schedule an appointment....

Express Concrete

82  REVIEWS
Express Concrete

WE ARE NOW BOOKED with work till end of Decembed. We do not patch holes or fill cracks we warranty our work and can not warranty a crack or a hole . Thanks Express Concrete

Award 2019

D

07/06/2017

Horrible. Our laundry room is next to the kitchen/pantry. He installed plumbing for the new sink by tapping into the W/D lines. We could see the drain poking out of the wall in the pantry, with poorly redone drywall. When our other contractor came to install everything else, the pipes wasn't even centered, so if you open the sink cabinet, its to the left rather than centered right under the sink. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking to get a laundry room finished: cabinets, sink with cabinet, folding table on top of W/D. After some back and forth with pictures/ideas, I went with someone else for the cabinets but Kept Cory for the plumbing since my other contractor did not do that.

CATEGORY plumbing

04/11/2017

Cory has done other work for me as well. He's very friendly, explains what he's doing, and is very fair with his time. I have been very pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a stackable washer/dryer installed.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

03/20/2017

Smoothly. Better than I had imagined. Very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two new electrical outlets installed prior to delivery of new range.

CATEGORY electrician

03/14/2017

We were so pleased with the timely service provided by McArdle Home Services. We came home from work to quite a mess last evening as the winter weather was beginning to arrive. We anticipated being snowed in without water and toilets, but the problem was taken care of quickly by Cory. Thank you so much!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our sewer pipe was clogged and water was backing up into our basement.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

02/27/2017

Work is still incomplete. I am very disappointed with this company, I have used their services in the past for handyman work and found the work to be acceptable, I won't use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
McArdle services was paid to attach a small concrete slab at the back of my home last year, when the job was completed and dried there was a huge crack in the middle. Corey agreed to return when the weather was warmer to repair the crack. I have called several times to schedule this work to be completed and have received no response, I don't know if the company is still in business , to date no one has returned my call to schedule the repair for work they have already been paid to complete

CATEGORY concrete repair,handyman service,plumbing

Plumbing, electrical, concrete, cement, appliance repair, basement waterproofing, finishing, floor drain installation, well pump replacement, AC freon extraction, drywall, home inspection, general carpentry & septic maintenance.

HVAC