1447 Dental Assoc

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

01/06/2015

They're really responsive. They're pretty good. I have an appointment early next summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dentist. I go in about every 9 months.

09/09/2013

Dr. Kruth always has a smile on his face and always makes sure you know what work needs to be done. He never rushes to get done. After you go there a few times it sounds weird but he really follows the background of all the work he has done on your teeth, not just by the computer but in his head. I would recommend him to anyone. I go there for check ups every 6 months, had root canals done, caps e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to this practice since I was a teenager and I am in my 50's now and still go to the same practice. I have had Dr. Kruth for my dentist in this practice for at least 10 years now and he is awesome.

05/09/2013

nd p

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hadn't been to a dentist for a few years due to "fear of dentists". In December, I fell and knocked some crowns loose so I knew I had to be brave and get my teeth taken care of. My mother recommended her dentist, Dr. Puglese. I remembered she always had good things to say about 1447 Dental Associates so I gave them a call. Going there for much needed dental work was great. Making a long story short, I no longer "fear" going to the dentist, thanks to Dr. Puglese and his staff. Everyone who works at that practice truly cares about their work and their patients. I would recommend this practice to anyone.

07/05/2012

The dentist and his assistant have all the tools and know how to handle them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old filling broke and needs replacement. Replaced quickly with very little discomfiture.

01/12/2012

My overall experience has been fantastic. I never liked going to the dentist but Dr Kruth has been a true blessing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For a cleaning; I've been a patient of Dr Paul Kruth for 10 years. He is the very best dentist I have ever had. He is friendly, personable, and "gentle." He did 4 partial root canals and I didn't feel a thing...amazing! You will not be disappointed with Dr Kruth or the office staff. They are helpful and friendly as well.

Dentist/Oral Surgeon