Allied Cleaning Services

A 62 Reviews

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since November 2008

104 W College Ave

Yardley, PA 19067

Allied Cleaning is a third generation, family owned and operated FULL service cleaning company whose goal is 100% satisfaction and quality service for everyone. Allied Cleaning has been the trusted and preferred provider of cleaning services in Bucks County, Pa. and New Jersey for over 30 years....

window cleaning (55)pressure washing (13)carpet cleaning (9)floor cleaning (3)deck cleaning (3)oriental rug cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (2)gutter cleaning (2)

07/30/2020

Allied cleaning service gets 5 stars from me ! Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

04/09/2020

Ben was very professional, and responded promptly with a fair quote for the services I requested. He and his co-worker power washed my two story home, a blue-stone area, a wood deck, and the furniture on the deck. There were a lot of stains and I couldn't be happier with the way they looked when the work was done. Ben also did a good job cleaning my gutters. I would definitely recommend Allied Cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash home, patio & deck; gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

10/17/2019

Ben came out to give us a quote within a day, and the job was done when they said it would be, with a fair price and great results. They are extremely professional and customer-focused. I will be recommending them to friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash exterior windows on house and cottage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

04/27/2019

Ben and his crew did a fabulous job on our windows. Our windows were not in good shape at all. The work was done professionally, everything was done as quoted, and cleanup after completing it. I recommend Ben’s company to my neighbors and friends. Ben keep up the great work !!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaning inside and outside

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

04/19/2019

I found this company through Angies list and they were fantastic to work with. They were prompt, professional and I am planning to use them again in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone looking for someone to Power Wash their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Washing

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

10/15/2018

They did a fine job at a fair price. I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior window washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

09/27/2017

Unbelievably good service. Done with everything by noon same day. Everything spotless. Three very polite young men didn't slow down. The owner, Ben Madden, didn't charge me to remove my screens and have them rescreened; I paid the rescreener direct. Third generation business and I can see good reasons for their longevity. I will never use anyone else for any service they provide. Their prices were...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my hardwood floors cleaned in three rooms, my windows cleaned, and all my screens replaced

CATEGORY window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

Photo for Allied Cleaning Services - 104 W College Ave, Yardley, PA - 36323438

Thank you very much for taking your time to write such nice reveiw for Ben at Allied!!!

04/05/2017

Great! Efficient and very thorough team accommodated our schedule and more than exceeded our expectations. Will definitely call them again for any cleaning needs. They came out quickly for an estimate and stayed in touch to confirm the appointment, showed up on time and worked consistently until the whole job was finished. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing, Cleaning windows, cleaning leather couches

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review! Best Regards, Ben

03/27/2017

Fantastic!! We intend to be repeat customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows & Light Fixtures Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

Thank you so much, a pleasure to work with you! Best Regards, Ben

07/12/2016

Walt and Ben and their crew did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review. We look forward to working for such nice people like you again. Best Regards, Ben

Window Cleaning, Screen Washing, Power Washing, Carpet Cleaning, Vinyl Tile, Clean Wood Flooring, Janitorial Maintenance

Check, PayPal