Garrett Churchill Inc

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2009

08:00 - 15:00

522 Davisville Rd

Willow Grove, PA, 19090

**Garrett Churchill Inc. has been designing, installing, and maintaining Award Winning landscapes since 1999. We are grateful to our clients who offer us the opportunity to do what we love, create unique landscapes that reflect their desires and lifestyle. Additional email - info@garrettchurchill.com....

Landscaping (84)Pavers and Hardscaping (27)Lawn and Yard Work (11)Landscaping - Lighting (5)Masonry (5)Drain Pipe Installation (5)Stone and Gravel (2)Patios (1)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (1)Fencing (1)Fountains (1)

12/02/2019

Andy was great to deal with kept us updated on progress work was completed on time and looks great . We would def hire them again for future projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grading and repair of rear yard and side yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

03/25/2019

He's very responsive, professional, willing to look for an alternative answers for the problems and our relationship has been 15 year now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a landscaping design and inflammation service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

03/18/2019

It was excellent. They did an amazing job. Andy was wonderful. He listened to what i wanted and didnt want. Stayed within our budget. Walked us through every step. I enjoy his crew at my house. Very professional and accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio renovations and lighting

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

03/18/2019

We had excellent service. They have done multiple jobs for us and they have been great at designing layouts and implementing the work that I requested. They are also very responsive to my interests and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping work, patio walkways, tree removal.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

11/27/2017

we are very pleased with the finished project. The workers were very professional and polite. They kept us abreast of progress and were happy to answer any questions we had. We will definitely keep Garrett Churchill on our radar for any future projects. Thank you, Andy!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flagstone patio -- picked up existing flagstones, re graded to drain properly being careful of tree roots so as not to harm the trees. Replaced flagstone garden edging with pavers then relaid the flagstones and widened the pathway from driveway to patio. Also, contoured the bed around the tree in the patio.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

10/02/2016

I received a lower price elsewhere. I was, however, impressed with Andy's botanical knowledge. The office manager, Suzanne, is one of the most pleasant people I have ever dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transplanting and removing shrubs and mulching

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2016

09/01/2016

Overall, we were very please with Andy and the crews that worked at the house. This was a challenging job because of the repair aspect of it, rather than building from scratch. They were able to start much sooner than other contractors we had out to bid, and all of the prices were very close. The original job done was done well, but there were a few finishing items we noticed that needed to be tou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair two sets of failing patio steps that were originally installed incorrectly, replace original bullnose pavers on steps with new bullnose pavers, power wash patio/walkway, lay down new poly sand in paver joints.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

08/19/2016

Garrett Churchill did a great job. Andy was on sight everyday checking the work and very communicative with me, giving me updates and information. His two-man crew was efficient, friendly and always letting me know how the work was going and never afraid to stop and contact me if they had questions or needed a decision. They were timely, did the job that was discussed and contracted and went the e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscape repair and tree planting.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2016

07/29/2016

The estimate was perfectly on budget, but he had no follow thru and never called me back. He also never provided visual renderings, as requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came to give me an estimate on landscaping.

06/27/2016

Very easy to work with Andy and Suzanne.  Andy's crew arrived on time, and within two hours, completed all tasks. The crew was efficient and friendly.  It was a hot and humid morning and the crew worked so hard and quickly to get the job done. We couldn't be happier with the results and will definitely be calling Garrett Churchill again!  Many thanks for a job well-done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed all gravel, rotted planter boxes and associated soil, miscellaneous paving stones and slate roof shingles from our front garden area.  Removed a small Japanese maple tree and two tree stumps from our front garden. Removed ivy and other vines from our back alley wall. All the debris associated with this project was removed.

CATEGORY lawn service