SANSO CONCRETE

Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 2 Reviews

09/30/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Would have been an $8000+ job; we called them, scheduled date/time and confirmed it - except no one showed up. No one called to tell us they were running late or not coming. Finalyl we called their office and after 20 minutes of a run around we were told they had gotten busy on another job site and didn't get to us. Yeah right. This is horrible customer service. if they can't be reliable and professional for an estimate then they are highly unlikely to be anything more for the actual job. I would not give them any business.

CATEGORY concrete repair

06/28/2011

It took about week to complete. Sanso left allowed me to break up the old sidewalk and knocked off 200 dollars on the price. They even added a french drain to my driveway to help with rain run off. The new sidewalk and driveway looks great. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Sanso replace 140 feet of sidewalk and a driveway slab (14 feet by 28 feet).

CATEGORY concrete repair