Espinoza Electrical & Construction Services

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2012

34 E Elm St

WILKES BARRE, PA 18705

Free Service Calls and Estimates for Angie's List Members...Welcome to Espinoza Electrical & Construction Services a family owned company. Here at EECS we have the privilege of serving our customers with 7 successful years of experience. Primarily performing residential electrical work along with specialization in Roofs, Siding, Handyman services, Decks & Porches. We offer great quality work at affordable prices. At EECS, we stand behind our workmanship with a lifetime WARRANTY. Give us a call for free estimate for any inquiries. Will do jobs no matter how big or small. Joel Espinoza...

lighting installation (2)electrician (2)plumber (1)flooring (1)home remodeling (1)handyman (1)deck building (1)ceiling fan installation (1)

03/17/2020

I have been trying for a while to find a contractor for various small projects around my house. They ranged from plumbing to electrical to cosmetic (painting & fixtures). I was unsuccessful in finding someone for well over a year until a friend recommended Joel. From the moment I called, he was amazing. We set up a time for him to do a walk thru, I was sent a written quote quickly and he started t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, plumbing, lighting

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

01/25/2020

Wonderful! Very professional and done with extreme care!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

08/30/2019

Excellent. Very neat, very clean, very accurate and very conscientious and from 1 to 10 I would rate him 10. Price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed electric outlet and a light.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

08/30/2019

It was great. They were professional and on time. Price was fair and they were responsible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my son's room. He remodeled the whole room.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

08/27/2019

Happy to have a deck came out nice enjoying it my kids love get to play around ....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backdeck. .

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Photo for Espinoza Electrical & Construction Services  - 34 E Elm St, WILKES BARRE, PA - 38070613

Electrical, Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Handyman Services, Decks & Porches, General Remodeling.

Drywall