Agona Center of Wellness

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2012

Wellness Center which includes a doctor of chiropractic, wellness provider, two office assistants, care coordinator, insurance & billing clerk, it specialist, & four licensed massage therapists. All financial options are available. Additional web - www.agonachiropractic.net. Additional email - dja1dc@agonacenterofwellness.com. Award winning. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not perfomed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abms.org....

NEWMAN CHIROPRACTIC CENTER, LLC

Welcome to the site of Dr. Martin Novak at Newman Chiropractic Center, LLC in Shadyside, Pittsburgh. Chiropractic is the most popular natural, drug-free healthcare system in the world. Many people who choose a chiropractic lifestyle experience less stress and more vitality.

08/13/2015

Adequate, standard service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General chiropractic & massage services.

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

06/10/2014

I have gone to dr agona for years my appointment consists of an adjustment and a 15 minute massage . Always helps my chronic muscle pains Doctor amd staff always very professional and polite

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chronic muscle and back pain

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

Thanks [member name removed] for the great review! You are part of our Chiropractic Family & we appreciate serving you. Dr. Daniel J. Agona Agona Center of Wellness

06/03/2014

I tried it because massage therapy was recommended to me for lower back pain. When I went there the first time, but I forgot to bring the Angie's List paper so we made another appointment for the following week week. The massage was very nice. There were no additional fees associated with the Big Deal. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a $29 Big Deal for a One-Hour Massage, Chiropractic Exam, and Treatment.

CATEGORY massage therapy

12/24/2013

Excellent experience, everyone was very friendly and professional. Keep in mind that this is a doctor's office and is 100% professional. It's not a traditional spa and definitely not a shady massage parlor. The massages were right on time, and the massage rooms were very simple but relaxing. Most importantly, the massages were excellent. We would definitely go back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had an offer for $29 massages

CATEGORY massage therapy

12/07/2013

Great chiropractor friendly staff. I have been to alot of chiropractors and Dr Agona is a great guy and his staff is so friendly they made me feel like I was at home. My neck pain has subsided and my lower back. Thank you for everything..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back and neck pain.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care, physical rehab modalities, therapeutic massage & nutritional therapy. Adjustments & Manipulation, ProAdjuster, Massage Therapy, Hydro Massage, Therapeutic Exercise, Interferential Electro-Therapy, Ultrasound, Webster Technique, Computerized Nutritional Testing, Insight Testing, Custom Foot Orthodics

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa