Airtech Radon Services Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

125 Twin Oaks Dr

Wexford, PA 15090

We are a family owned and operated business. We do not use subcontractors. We have over 20 years of experience. We are fully insured and certified by the PA DEP. We offer competitive pricing and discounts....

Radon Detection and Reduction (131)Home inspection (2)Real Estate Agents (1)

11/07/2019

A+ all around and HIGHLY recommend Brian and Sandy! From start to finish, professionalism all around. I had previously used another radon company in my prior home and was disappointed with the sloppy work of the installers and overall disappointing level of service. Brian came out to the house right on time, as scheduled. He proceeded to explain to me my installation options given a relatively tig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a radon remediation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

10/11/2019

Very professional and timely Completely happy with the work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

09/14/2019

I highly recommend Airtech. Professional, knowledgeable, friendly and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a radon fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

06/05/2019

Spoke with a representative on the phone. He was both friendly and informative. He gave me pertinent information that set my mind at ease. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Possible radon eradication

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

03/23/2019

Airtech responded promptly, scheduled appointment, and did a nice job repairing damaged components and checking that system was functioning properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired external radon system components damaged by wind

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

11/03/2018

A great company! We had Brian come out to test for radon levels, and then had a radon system installed. Airtech was so easy to work with from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon testing & remediation system installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

10/29/2018

Excellent! Had my house tested for radon and a removal system installed. The technician was professional and clean. Scheduling was easy and quick. Would 100% recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
radon testing/removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you.

10/18/2018

Great! Purchased a new home. Radon level was 17.1. Seller had gotten an estimate from another company and we received a credit on the purchase price. I decided to go on to Angie's List to research Radon Remediation. I saw Airtech Radon Services at the top of the list and read the many positive reviews. I decided to contact them and they gave me a better price. They were very responsive and easy to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a radon remediation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

09/13/2018

The work was done exactly as requested. Brian was excellent, and explained all the steps he was performing as he went. He discovered that our house had a passive radon stack installed that we did not know about. He was able to install the system using that stack and it saved us on the cost. The post-installation test was a pass, showing the radon count to be within permissible limits. I would high...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of radon remediation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

06/28/2018

Brian and Sandy are awesome to work with. They installed the system in the house we bought and Brian came out to alter some of the piping to better fit the room. We also had them test when we sold the house. They are easy to deal with, responsive and priced well. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon system updates and testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Radon testing, Radon remediation, Radon system repair, Radon fan replacment