Admiral Tree Service

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since February 2004

Admiral Tree consists of 13 full and part time employees that are 100% dedicated to customer service and satisfaction. Over half of our employees volunteer as fire fighters in the community....

Fairfield Landscaping & Tree Services

Established in 2000, Fairfield Landscaping and Tree Services provides complete high quality landscape and tree services to both commercial and residential clients throughout Pittsburgh and the surrounding area. For each of twelve seasons our business has grown exponentially. Fairfield Landscaping and Tree Services goal is to provide a level of service that exceeds our customers' expectations. We succeed as a company by satisfying and delighting customers and making them enthusiastic about the way we do business. We receive a significant portion of our business through word of mouth advertising. No other type of advertising is more powerful than word of mouth. This means our satisfied customers are telling their success stories to others.

12/13/2020

Did a lousy job, emailed the owner, and got this response. So rude and pathetic. Never hire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely awful and so rude

09/19/2018

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!! Bob and the other workers did a fantastic job all way around. It could not have worked out any better. They will be coming back to take down a maple tree as well as a pine tree within two weeks. I highly recommended Bob and his crew. If you want your job done the way you want it call Admiral Tree Service LLC AND DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

01/03/2018

This is the only place I will order firewood from. They deliver within a day or two when I call them and the wood burns wonderfully! They are a real pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firewood delivery

CATEGORY firewood

12/26/2017

I used to have a cord of firewood delivered and dumped in my backyard; then I would proceed to stack it myself. Bob from Admiral delivers the same cord of wood, but it is loaded into gigantic drawstring bags and rests on pallets. When they arrive at our home, a forklift unloads the pallets from their truck and places them neatly under our deck where the stacked firewood used to go. When I am build...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Admiral delivers my firewood every year

CATEGORY firewood

12/04/2017

they came back to get missed branches and to grind a stump. very nice working with Bob

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed large pine tree near house and many large branches encroaching on garage, house, and power lines from many different trees

CATEGORY tree service

Tree care – Removal, Pruning, Stump Grinding, Land Clearing, Forestry Mowing, Firewood Processing, Seasoned Cordwood & Snow Plowing

Tree Planting