King Electric

A 151 Reviews

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since March 2005

5300 Perrysville Rd

West View, PA 15090

King Electric's mission is to provide the best client care and service through education, training and integrity. We pledge to educate our clients so that they are able to be safer and more aware. We strive to have integrity through straight forwardness & our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Additional phones - (412) 561-7888, (412) 683-9949, (412) 921-3903, (724) 776-7390. Award winning. Additional email - info@kingelectricservice.com. Additional contact name - Norman Anthony King....

electrical (149)lighting (31)ceiling fan installation (17)phone wiring (1)lamp repair (1)

05/14/2018

The workers arrived promptly, assessed the job and did the work efficiently. Everything was completed as we specified and cleanup was done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewriting a wall that was half torn down to make a breakfast bar and installing can lights

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

04/16/2018

It went fine, no problems! They came on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the pendant in the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

03/02/2018

It was very good. They new what they were doing and they did it in a clean and neat manner. They worked really well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in some circuits for the new lighting in the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

C

10/04/2017

They have been here a couple times, I'm not all that enamored with them. I don't know if it's the company or it's the person that they send to me. He wasn't a very good problem solver. If it wasn't obvious then it wasn't within his realm. He said that there was nothing he could do with that without ripping out the whole ceiling and that surprised me because I thought electricians could run wires. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed some under cabinet lighting in the kitchen, we then had him look at an overhead light in the living room which the previous owners had capped off.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

D

07/19/2017

When I called to schedule, the woman in the office said they didn't have a minimum charge, but that they would assess the problem and give me a price and I could choose not to get the work done if it was unacceptable. However, when they arrived I was told they had a minimum $145 fee just to show up, so I definitely felt I had been misled. In addition to that, the problem was "cosmetic" to use thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power went off in bathroom during installation of new medicine cabinet. My husband hit a wire hidden behind a piece of metal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2017

We do not have a service call fee, travel fee, or an hourly fee. We try to quote everything before starting any work once we get to the home. The $145.00 is the minimum repair/service fee which was quoted when we got there. If the minimum service and repair fee was not acceptable at that point, there would not have been a charge. We took out 2 receptacles and reinstalled them the correct way. We c...

06/20/2017

They did a good job and was prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired the damage to an electrical wire that was nicked during some repair around the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

06/02/2017

The guys were prompt, friendly, and professional. They also took the time to share some tips with me on how to save money on my electric bill. I followed their instructions and it worked! Also, they are priced very reasonable. They charge $280ish for the foyer light. I received estimates up to $650 for that same job! 5+++ stars out of 5!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a very old and heavy (and ugly) foyer light pendant swapped for a new one that is on a 20 foot ceiling. I also need help with an outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

Photo for King Electric - 5300 Perrysville Rd, West View, PA - 35160179

05/24/2017

I was pleasantly surprised to get a real person (a receptionist) on the phone when I called. She made sure to look up whether any electricians were available for same-day service before taking my info. Two guys were fortunately able to come over within a couple of hours. They immediately put booties on over their shoes when coming in, which I appreciated immensely. And they walked me through price...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Out of the blue, my 1st-floor lights and living room outlets stopped working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

05/10/2017

The experience was fantastic from start to finish. I submitted a request for service online, and within the 48 hours that was indicated, I received a call back from their scheduler. He was knowledgeable and gave me advice with how to proceed especially with the ceiling fan. We scheduled an appointment two and a half weeks after the initial inquiry due to our schedule. They would have been availabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had issues with a master bedroom ceiling fan and our foyer chandelier that we needed to be addressed. We weren't entirely certain what was going on with the ceiling fan, but we knew it was electrical in nature.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

03/20/2017

We were very satisfied with work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of interior lights and ceiling fans.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

For the past 25 years, King Electric has shown excellence in the field of electrical contracting, serving Pittsburgh area clients that make safety and quality electrical products a priority. Our fully licensed and insured company delivers peace of mind by employing knowledgeable, experienced electricians that get the job done correctly the first time. We stand firmly behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee to improve your safety and comfort.

Home theater systems, phone line troubleshooting, appliance & motor repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available