WILLIAM M DUNLEAVY CO

Major Construction Inc Roofing and Siding

Roofing and windows

01/22/2018

It went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and replacement.

09/03/2012

Other family members have used Dunleavy Roofing and recommended them. They were very good and understood the issues and were quick to complete the repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Downspout repair, replacement and painting

CATEGORY gutter repair

07/23/2012

I originally contacted five different businesses to look at my job which was to repair or replace a leaking built in gutter. I received quotations from three and two of those were to do relining of the existing gutter, which would not be a permanent fix and would not fix all the issues. A third, a very experienced and reputable roofer, admitted the job was beyond them and suggested I look at firms...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and rebuilt a "built in gutter" (box gutter) in a home built in 1914. Gutter was approximately 25 ft long. Replacement was all copper. This involved replacing four courses of singles and sheathing boards so the copper gutter would be well positioned under the shingles. Also some carpentry work to replace part of the frame supporting the copper. They also installed a new 6" half round aluminum gutter (approx. 12 ft long) with new shanks, correcting the pitch, on another roof line.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

04/08/2011

Excellent quality work. The workers were very courteous and competent. The owner, William Dunleavy, was very good when he provided the estimate. When he gave me the final quote, I felt confident in that it would be excellent quality at a good price. Overall, I am very satisfied with the finished product. I have recommended him to my neighbor who also has the same need as I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a cedar roof replacement.

03/03/2011

Making an appointment required several phone calls. Mr Dunleavy arrived and was very gruff. However, he's been in business for a long time, so I preservered. After the estimate arrived, I wrote the deposit check and called to schedule the work. No one ever returned my phone call. I ended up hiring another roofer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There were no services performed, and the non-responsiveness of Mr. Dunleavy resulted in a delay in getting my roof repaired.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential & Commercial roofing, Metal Roofing, Turn-Coated Steel, Copper Work, Ludowici Tile, Fiber Glass Shingles, Single Ply, Hard-Split Wooden Shapes, Chimney Realignment, Stainless Steel Liners, Fabricated Liners, & Waterproofing. Windows, Doors, & Chimney maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard