The pancreas is an organ that contains exocrine glands that produce digestive enzymes and endocrine glands that produce insulin and glucagon. Learn about the organ's function and diseases that can affect it.
Find Top-Rated West Chester Rheumatologists
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Rheumatologists to Avoid
Top Rated Rheumatologists
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 106 reviews for
West Chester Rheumatologists from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Rheumatologists and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in West Chester
Sleep apnea is treatable, but could lead to more serious problems beyond lack of sleep and chronic tiredness if left untreated, according to experts.
Rheumatology reviews in West Chester
Clearly, an unusually gifted diagnostician. Patient had illness that had eluded dozens of previous doctors and he diagnosed it on the spot. His hands on approach to diagnosing may be responsible; this is rare in today's strong drift to reliance on tests. Every follow up exam involves at least five minutes of physical exam. His manner is kind and gentlemanly and he has taken the time to speak to other providers. Stays very current with the latest developments in his field. Pursues conservative treatment plan, doing everything by the latest standards, combined with a knowledge of the standards insurance companies demand for coverage.
Later research on my part showed the test he ordered is not recommended for this condition because its sensitivity is less than 50%, meaning it will show no disorder in over 50% of the people who have it. Throughout the conversation his was very condescending and became more so when asked to explain the previous positive test results. It was clear his mind had been made up on first visit that patient did not have disorder because one previous test was negative. Research findings in the last five years show that this test is actually negative in a sizable percentage of patients with this condition. He simply hasn't kept up. Condition is more prevalent in , so it also clearly was a strike against the patient that she was female--fibromyalgia is the most common misdiagnosis for this illness in women..
Rheumatologists in West Chester, PA
Shop Local Rheumatology Services in West Chester, PA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in West Chester.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center