PARKWAY CLEANERS

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since February 2004

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

04/02/2017

After over 2 months of waiting, I finally heard back from management who said that they would give me a $10 credit for the damaged clothing. Now I wasn't expecting s full refund, but I thought at least half. But $10?? Seriously? When I emailed Parkway's management stating my displeasure, they simply ignored me. This might be the worst customer service (or lack of) I have ever received from a compa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been a customer of Parkway cleaners for over 20 years. Up until new ownership, I had always been very satisfied with Parkway cleaners. However, back in January of 2017, two shirts (Jos A Banks) and one pair of pants came back with holes and tears in them. I complained with the store (Boot Road in West Chester) manager. She agreed with the damage and sent in a complaint form. She actually sent in a number of forms, because management did not respond to her. I then received the shirts and pants back with a hack job attempt of repairing them. Once again, the store manager was most helpful and actually laughed at the attempt of repair work. I then sent in a form stating what I paid for the clothing ($150).

05/26/2016

05/09/2013

These folks are so friendly. Its a pleasure to make the stop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
laundering and dry cleaning

02/13/2004

PARKWAY IS PART OF A 4 GENERATION COMPANY. WORK IS DONE TIMELY AND RETURNED WHEN PROMISED. I HAVE BEEN PRE-WARNED WHEN THE DRY CLEANING OF AN ITEM IS NOT ADVISABLE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DRY CLEANING OF CLOTHES.