Judge Mobile Wash

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since June 2010

PA Home Improvement Contractors Registration #PA066768 -- Judge Mobile Wash offers pressure cleaning services using the most environmentally friendly methods possible. Our extensive knowledge comes from the solid base of family owned business that dates to the 1970's. For almost 40 years, commercial property managers, fleet managers, home owners, government agencies and local municipalities have chosen Judge Mobile Wash confidently knowing that the job will be cleaned right the first time. Our attention to detail and customer centered approach has allowed Judge Mobile Wash to be the most sought after quality pressure washing company. We are not only committed to providing new clients with quality service and complete satisfaction, but we are equally committed to maintaining and sustaining our existing clients. Judge mobile wash uses the highest quality industry cleaning products, the best pressure washing equipment (hot water/cold water/steam/acid), and strictly adheres to the latest environmental requirements. Whether it's a commercial building, a fleet of trucks, a residential property, or spill response, Judge Mobile Wash has a team of 20 experienced and reliable employees not subcontractors who share in the satisfaction of a job well done. Judge Mobile Wash is fully licensed as a Home Improvement Contractor from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Registration Number PA066768 and we are insured. Our power washers will restore life to your home or other structure by removing harmful residue such as dust, mildew, and mold with a low pressure power washing....

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

07/03/2017

What an improvement. My house looks fantastic. The deck has new life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash of house and deck

06/29/2017

The job was done on-time, within our timeline, and thoroughly. We loved that they used eco-friendly products too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the exterior of our home pressure washed before listing it to sell.

03/07/2017

Very prompt response to inquiry and arrival to service request. Professional on site and very quick to complete job to satisfaction. Very impressed. Highly recommended for commercial property work or personal home power washing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both commercial cleaning of an office building and personal cleaning of my house.

03/07/2017

They were able to schedule on a day I could take off because I wanted to make sure they didn't miss anything and I could clean up anything that needed fixing after they left. Everything looked brand new when they finished. I was worried they would have messed up flowers or mulch. I didn't have to do anything after they were done. They are very professional and made sure when they got there to answ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently had an addition completed and the house, driveway, patio, walkway and deck needed a serious cleaning. I also had mildew on the side of the house that doesn't get much sun. It was on the second floor and too hard to get to. I knew it was dirty but didn't realize how bad it was until after it was done.

03/06/2017

Judge Mobile Wash arrived early with their eco-friendly cleaner . They spent most of the day on my home and pool area. They were very polite and aware of their surroundings. They cleaned up and you never knew they were there. They did such a good job I skipped a year before I called them back again. I would highly recommend them. I won't use anyone else ever again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The salt air at the New Jersey shore can damage everything. I hired Judge Mobile Wash to clean my home and pool area. I did not want harsh chemicals cleaning my home and pool area.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Pressure Washing, Roofs, Aluminum, Vinyl Siding, Brick, Stucco, Patios, Decks, Swimming Pool Areas, Stone, Masonry, Mold Removal, Walkways, Fences, Corporate Parks, Awnings, Monument Signs, Graffiti Removal, Walkways, Sidewalks, Parking Lots, Garages, Medical Buildings, Hospitals, Shopping Centers, Store Fronts, Schools, Administration Buildings, Condominium, Apartment Complexes

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check