Green Pest Solutions

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1004 Saunders Ln

West Chester, PA 19380

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our Green Band Protection System is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But dont take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angies list reviews. We have been an Angies List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!...

Pest Control (1340)Animal Removal (75)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (6)

11/20/2019

Green Pest Solutions is over the top Professional. They respect the customer needs and concerns. Since I have been a customer my home is pest free! The treatment is thorough and I am comfortable with the people who service my home! I recommend them highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

10/07/2019

We had a newfound problem with cockroaches and realized there was a nest in our garden. Green Pest responded quickly and suggested we should buy protection for a year to make sure the issue is resolved and gave us a discount for joining. We have the maintenance plan now which includes quarterly treatments and it has proved useful. They do respond quickly if we see even a single new pest and have f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Protect against cockroaches

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. I am pleased to hear that our team made your experience pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for being a Green Pest customer.

09/17/2019

Reasonably priced, easy to work with and they got the job done the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

09/12/2019

We had a HUGE wolf spider problem. Mostly located in the basement and an old beat up porch, but we could kill up to 20 of them on a nightly basis, and our glue traps were constantly catching them. Within 6 weeks of treating we were down to a few (that's with a visit every 2 weeks for those 6 weeks). Within 3 months they seemed to be gone, for the most part. Since the spiders were under control, we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination of wolf spiders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. I am pleased to hear that Brain made your experience pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for being a Green Pest customer.

09/01/2019

Still a work in progress but they are totally committed to the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get rid of mice

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We greatly appreciate your review and your business!! Have a great day!

07/10/2019

The tech comes Quarterly to spray. If I have any problem between visits I just call. No extra charge. Spray is pet friendly, I don’t worry about my pet getting sick from it The tech is always friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a Hugh ant problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

05/17/2019

This company is very customer oriented and truly value their customers. I not just saying that, I was very impressed with them. They were through and very cost effective. Dennis and William were some of the nicest people that I had the pleasure of meeting. Their customer service is second to none. Please if you have the unfortunate opportunity to need a company like this one, give them a chance, y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had termites

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

05/16/2019

Was a quarterly check-up. Very satisfied. Technician was informative and thorough. Very satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection for mouse infestation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

05/10/2019

Service Technician was prompt, friendly, and completely professional. Carefully checked all aspects and sources of the problems. Explained what he found and the best solutions. Took the needed time to make sure the problems would be resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eliminate small black ants in our kitchen area and field mice that somehow make their way into our home and basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

04/15/2019

This review is long overdue. I was diagnosed with cancer (and had a couple of setbacks) and have had known that I had to write this review for a long time. At the same time of my cancer diagnosis I discovered bed bugs in my home. How was I supposed to go to the hospital for treatment without spreading bed bugs in the hospital? Talk about stress! I also live in the City, which is a long way from wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bed Bug Elimination

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

Thank you for your excellent review! Providing you the best service in the industry is our #1 goal and we greatly appreciate your feedback and business. Have a great day!!

Pest Control- Ants, Termites, Rodents, Mice, Rats, Roaches, Bed Bugs, Stink Bugs, and other insects.

Wildlife, snakes, bird control