Green Lawn Fertilizing

B 550 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since December 2009

1004 Saunders Ln

West Chester, PA 19380

Green Lawn Fertilizing is the largest locally owned lawn care company in the Philadelphia Tri-State region. We have been listed in the Philadelphia 100 twice years and INC 5000 the last 6 years based on our rapid growth as a family owned business. We owe our tremendous growth as a business to building honest, trustworthy relationships with our customers and employees. Every aspect of our business is focused on our commitment to providing superior customer service and we take great pride in being A rated on Angie’s list as a result. From day one, when our owner, Matt Jesson, founded Green Lawn Fertilizing, our mission was to become a leading independent green industry company by providing a superior customer experience. Over thirteen years later we feel confident that we have achieved that goal as we have overall exemplary online reviews including over 300 A ratings on Angie’s List! We were recognized among all small or medium sized businesses in the region by the Greater Phialdelphia Chamber of Commerce as their "Customer Service Excellence" award winner. We have also been listed as Lawn and Landscape Magazine’s #9 Lawn Care Company in the country. We are also active members of: NALP, NPMA, LCAP, PPMA and Project Evergreen's Green Care for Troops....

lawn treatment (515)pest control (102)lawn care (83)irrigation system (6)lawn & landscaping (3)

11/22/2020

Fertilizer and lime applied at proper times with good results. Weed killer did an inadequate job and I wound up spraying myself with much better results. Overseeding was spotty at best and after 2 years of this service, the same bare spots are still bare. All instructions from the company were followed perfectly. We'll see what Spring brings and decide whether or not to keep these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full season lawn fertilizing, aeration and overseeding.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

10/13/2020

excellent service professional informative service person lawn looks 100% better since using this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization treatments

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

09/30/2020

I do use green lawn for the seasonal fertilization and they do a good job compared to few Local names i used previously but I used them for Aeration and seeding after seeing $100 off advertisement but it is a disappointment. I shouldn't have used them from my first time experience but when I scheduled second time I mentioned issues I previously had and thought they will improve but the second time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aeration and seeding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

08/26/2020

Terrible terrible terrible I wasted money and would never hire again. Have more weeds now than I had when I started. Every kind of weed possible Crabgrass, dandelions, mushrooms, chickweed, etc etc and loads of bare spots. I even have a sprinkler system and seeded and paid additional cost for insect control. Came to my house to analyze two times and never provided any service to correct the issues...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full treatment

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

09/30/2019

It went very well. Joseph Gibson the technician was very engaged and detail oriented so that grass seed did not go into the planting beds. Joseph sought my input and listened carefully when I asked him to be careful around the in-ground sprinkler heads that I had marked; he also paid extra attention to the areas that I asked him to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Aeration and Overseeding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

C

09/16/2019

Poor response to my contacts to their offices by phone and emails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn aeration and reseeding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

08/22/2019

Horrible! Poor communication and customer service. They attempt to force service appointments on clients by not communicating their intentions either at all OR in a manner that lets a customer cancel or postpone a treatment if desired. When confronted, they get defensive and in my case outright lie. I would recommend you look elsewhere for service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard Turf Management

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Photo for Green Lawn Fertilizing - 1004 Saunders Ln, West Chester, PA - 38064777

Thank you very much for letting us know. We can assure you that a service manager will be reaching out to you as soon as possible to do everything it takes to make this right for you.

08/03/2019

Very poor results and not meeting expectations. So far charged me over 500 dollars for treatment that has done absolutely no results. Crab grass is greener and healthier than ever. Applied grub treatment to lawn which had no grubs and charged me 126 dollars without asking if I needed such. I know my lawn and flora and Green Lawn is not making a difference at all. Cave at Canem. Seems that I get a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn treatment ie. enhancing grass growth and weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

We do care very much about you and your impression of us. We can assure you that a service manager will be reaching out to you as soon as possible to do everything it takes to make this right for you.
D

07/24/2019

I have used this company for 3 years and my lawn looks aweful. It has nothing to do with heat because it looks terrible year round. I have neighbors who do not have a lawn service and their lawn looks better than my lawn. Probably will change company in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass maintenance year round

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

We truly apologize and guarantee your satisfaction. Your Service Manager will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you!

06/20/2019

Emanual from Greenlawn has treated my yard for the last couple of years. The lawn looks great, Emanual is always courteous, professional and tends to my unique request. I highly recommend Greenlawn and Emanual for their service and work. JB

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Thank you for your excellent review! It'[Member Information Removed] great to hear that we are meeting our goal of providing the best customer service in the industry. We will pass your compliments along to Emmanuel'[Member Information Removed] manager.

Lawn fertilizing & weed control. Tree & shrub program. Flea & tick program. Perimeter pest program. Lime applications. Grub control. Aeration. Seeding. Mosquito control. Fungicide program.

General landscaping & mowing, mulching.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover