Golden Rule Plumbing & Contracting, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1331 Pottstown Pike

West Chester, PA 19380

Golden Rule Plumbing & Contracting, LLC, lives by the golden rule. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality dependable service at affordable prices for all of your plumbing & home improvement needs; always on time & on budget. We take great pride in exceeding your every expectation. We take care of all of your plumbing needs large & small, from complete plumbing for new construction, additions, & remodels, to all faucets, fixtures, pipes, hot water heaters, drain cleaning, sump pumps, water & sewer mains & more! We treat all of our customers the way we would like to be treated, with honest, reliable, personalized service at affordable prices....

plumber (259)water heater repair and installation (27)drain cleaning (21)well and water pump (10)water softener installation and repair (8)home remodeling (6)drain pipe installation (6)sewer cleaning (4)gas leak repair (3)concrete repair (1)gas fireplace repair (1)hair transplant (1)

03/24/2020

They came out on time and they did the job efficiently. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to clear a clogged drain in my kitchen sink.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

03/19/2020

drains cleared, garbage disposal replaced, shower faucet, toilet seal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services scheduled for day after I contacted. All items were completed efficiently and very effectively. Even added items to list onsite. I am beyond pleased with the work and the price! I will not look for any other source when other plumbing needs arise. Thank you! Ron M 3-19-20

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

02/18/2020

I recently used Golden Rule Plumbing & Contracting for the installation of a new hot water heater. The 20 year old existing system was heating water inconsistemtly and it started to leak. I found Golden Rule on Angie's list and requested a quote from both them and another highly rated plumbing company. Tim from Golden Rule got back to me first and his quote was similar to the other quote. I select...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Hot Water Heater (Natural Gas)

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

02/15/2020

Went very well. Golden Rule was able to install 50 Gallon Bradford White Heater the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Water Heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

02/04/2020

I was able to get an appointment quickly. Plumbers showed up on time and performed excellent work and cleaned up the area before leaving. Very, very happy with the service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two jobs - 2 hose bib replacements and 2 toilet replacements

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

11/15/2019

I phoned for an estimate which I received right away. A few days later scheduled the work. They phoned to let me know they were running about one hour late. When they arrived everythink went smoothly and they were finished in about 90 minutes. Everything was cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hot water heater in unfinished walk out basement

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

08/26/2019

Can't recommend Golden Rule Plumbing enough. I'll definitely be using them for all of my plumbing needs going forward. 3 years when we moved into our house, we had an occasional sewage smell coming from our powder room. Golden Rule was able to somehow diagnose and determine that it was coming from an uncapped drainage pipe in the wall because they used to have the washer\dryer on the 1st floor (ra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewage smell and a leaking pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

07/25/2019

This company does great work at a very fair price. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a new faucet, under counter water filter installed and new outdoor faucet on exterior of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

07/15/2019

Tim Lasco came initially to survey the project and prepare estimate. Brett arrived exactly on time and worked hard all day. Both were affable, courteous, knowledgable and very capable! Brett will be back tomorrow to complete the job. I am very pleased! I highly recommend Golden Rule Plumbing!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old tub removed...new tub installed, including tile work.

CATEGORY plumbing, hair replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

06/27/2019

Installed properly and neatly by a polite , professional named Matt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install frost free outdoor hose spigot

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

All aspects of residential plumbing and bathroom remodeling. Drain cleaning and installation. Main water line installation and repair. Water heater repair and installation. Well pump system repair and installation

BOILER INSTALLATION and service