DeLuca Electric handyman

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2009

C Rated | 13 Reviews

My company offers a wide variety of services for your home or business. I have over 15 years experience and pride myself on doing nothing but quality work with a smile! Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, clean and professional are the words used over and over again by my customers. DeLuca Electric & Handyman Services specialize in all phases electrical, carpentry, plumbing and masonry. We also provide a 24-hour emergency service for when those unexpected repairs happen. No job is too small and all our work is guaranteed. We offer competitive pricing and are licensed and insured. DeLuca Electric & Handyman Services is owner-operated and available seven days a week for your convenience....

Deron J Haines Electrical Services

Haines Electrical Services offers residents of Pottstown, Pa, Boyertown, Pa, Gilbertsville, Pa and Limerick Pa reliable electrical installations, repairs and upgrades. HES specializes in electrical upgrades for bathrooms, kitchens, basements, garages and more. We also install electrical lines, outlets, switches and panels in new constructions and home additions. In addition, as a licensed electrician in Pa, Haines Electrical is fully qualified to install or upgrade your home, office, and outdoor lighting. We can run new wiring for hot tubs, appliances bathroom and attic fans as well as submersible pumps and generators. We install GFI outlets, repair existing outlets, phone jacks and more. For a complete list of our work, visit our services page .

09/26/2019

Sam was very professional and helpful. I had a breaker that kept tripping and Sam was able to diagnosis the problem and fix it very quickly. I will definitely be using him again. Thank you Sam.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

03/22/2019

Panel replacements were satisfactory. However, he convinced me to have significant additional work done based on false statements. He became very defensive when I asked questions, so I called another electrician who said work was unnecessary. I stopped Sam's work. He billed for work in progress and immediately threaten legal action if I didn't pay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panel replacement

CATEGORY electrician

This gentleman Owns apartment complex and had his maintenance man install illegal and unsafe receptacles throughout his complex anyone in the electrical industry does no to run dedicated electrical lines for air conditioners and heat pumps once again you get what you pay for. if you want it done right. call electrical inspectors which, this man refused to do for any facts or issues he had concerns...

04/05/2016

I started my relationship with deluca by sending an email, detailing my needs and requesting an email with availability for estimates. I recieved a one line response that ignored my request and asked me to call him to make an appointment. I immediately called and went straight to voicemail. I never heard back. 6 days later I emailed again, letting him know that I was giving him another chance to s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the provider failed to provide the very first step in any business relationship: communication.

CATEGORY electrician

I'm disappointed in this gentleman who never reached out and called me and left a message anyone knows if you want service you must call and leave a message emails get lost

07/18/2014

deluca and helper called and asked if they could show up 3 hours earlier which was fine for me since i was home. holes in wall and ceiling were minimal for fishing new lines. cleaned up after which is most important when bedrooms were occupied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deluca installed 3-new ceiling fans in bedrooms that had no existing outlets

CATEGORY handyman service

09/24/2013

He was on time for initial meeting. He helped us make decisions about what we were looking for and made some suggestions that we hadn't thought of. He was not pushy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed lighting and lighting fixtures. Added additional electrical outlets.

CATEGORY electrician

Recessed, track, monorail, cable lighting, under cabinet, chandeliers/fixtures and lamp repairs. Please refer website for additional services.

ask for details