Find top-rated Service Providers

Find Top-Rated Waynesboro Window Treatment Experts

There are 13 top-rated window treatment experts in your area.

Let Angie's List find your match

We'll instantly find qualified pros for your specific project

Share some details about your project

We'll ask a few simple questions to learn more about your particular project. This helps us narrow the results to professionals that are right for the job.

View your matched pros

Using our vast network, we'll identify up to 4 local pros that provide the service you need. Don't worry... only pre-screened, approved service providers* will be suggested.

Get quotes and get started

As with any home improvement or repair project, it's wise to get multiple bids. Connect with your recommended pros and request quotes for your project.

* See Section 8 of the Terms & Conditions for details about the screening and approval of pros.

Join Angie's List Now To see all 13 highly rated companies in Waynesboro

Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Window Treatment Service Articles

Go to the article: 

Tips to Select the Best Window Treatments for Your Home

.
curtains on window
Go to the article: 

How Much Does an Egress Window Cost?

.
egress window with well and ladder and stone surround
Go to the article: 

How Much Does Window Replacement Cost?

.
window, man installing window

Blinds And Curtain reviews in Waynesboro

  • B
    LOWE'S
    We found them through Angie's List. We were pleased with the workmanship. The only problem I had was the fabric sample wasn't sufficient to show the entire pattern but the workmanship was 5 stars. The installer that Lowe's sent out was very good. They installed really quickly and thoroughly. There wasn't any problem. I checked from other places and the price was pretty comparable and they were having a 15% sale. If you paid within a certain time, you get another 5%. I got a total of 20% discount. They were within 2 miles away. It was convenient and close to the house. The mechanism was an A. They made the appointment and they kept the appointment. As the time they said they would be here, they were here. He got it all done. He came out  and measured ahead of time. He installed all the windows I ordered in a half hour of time. It went out very well. He did a good job and cleaned up everything.
    - Donna B.
Join Angie's List to view provider's name.

Window Treatment Experts in Waynesboro

Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.

To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, JOIN ANGIE'S LIST NOW!

    L
  • LOWE'S

    12925 WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP BLVD
    Waynesboro, Pennsylvania