Spina III, Dr. Joseph

Founded 1904 • Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

04/10/2017

He is always wonderful to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Spina GDP has been or family dentist for years.

12/20/2014

I just love Dr. Spina.  He is the best dentist I have ever had.  He has my complete trust and confidence, and in addition to being a fabulous dentist, Dr. Spina is a genuinely nice man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a crown put in.

08/21/2014

I've been going to Dr. Spina for a many years now and always have a easy going simple experience. The office staff are friendly and considerate and get you in promptly at your appointment time. Dr. Spina is a gem in the dental industry and I don't think a better dentist exists. He does great work and treats me and my family wonderful. Only negative is the parking can be difficult by the office!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, Filings

06/18/2014

I would recommend him to anybody. I have been to a lot of dentists and he is the best dentist that I have ever been to. Not only does he do wonderful work but the way he is so calm and the way he treats me; he calm's me down. I walk out of there and I am laughing because he has a way about him that is so calming and nice. Anyone who is afraid of dentists should go to him. I am not afraid of dentis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Spina is probably the best dentist that I have ever gone to. I visit him once in six months.

06/12/2014

He's very approachable and has a very relax atmosphere. I've been using him for about five years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Joseph Spina III. He just did basic dentistry with preventive cavities.

CATEGORY dentists

General & cosmetic dentistry.