Roll-Off Dumpster Direct

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since November 2011

Roll Off Dumpster Direct works tirelessly to provide the best possible roll off dumpster rental service in a courteous and cost effective manner. We pride ourselves on meeting the needs of our customers, while making the dumpster rental experience as easy and transparent as possible.But enough about us – we are here to serve your roll off dumpster needs, just as we have done for thousands of customers and counting!...

Junk Rescue

119  REVIEWS
Junk Rescue

Junk Rescue is a fully licensed, fully insured, full service Junk Removal Service. We take just about anything, no matter where the items are located on your property. Whether you are a home owner or business owner (large or small), Junk Rescue will provide you with a heroic experience that you will never forget. The best part is that you won’t have to lift a finger throughout the entire process. We do all of the labor, loading, and disposal. Once we remove your items, our #1 priority is to donate any salvageable items and give back to those in need. Any items that cannot be donated will then be recycled and disposed of responsibly.

Award 2019
Offers by Junk Rescue on Angie's List

12/09/2019

I contacted several different companies for a dumpster rental. Roll-Off was the most affordable and had the best conditions. I had issues on my end with the on-line rental and customer service was super helpful in helping me resolve those issues. Delivery was early and pick up was on time. Every aspect was completely explained and they made sure I understood the restrictions and billing process. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster Rental

CATEGORY equipment rentals,dumpster service

06/02/2019

From start to finish this company was helpful, professional and courteous. The website is clear on terms and conditions. Delivery was on time and placed exactly as I requested. I extended the time a week and pick up was on the day I asked for. It's great when you get excellent service and I would definately use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster for general junk and yard waste

10/02/2017

They delivered on time and exactly the location where I wanted the dumpster. I had it for several days and followed the guidelines of keeping items below the top. When I was finished they picked up on time and without any issues. This was one of the smoothest transactions that I have ever experienced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them for a roll off dumpster and they were the best price. .

08/16/2017

Prompt delivery and reasonable amount of time to keep the container.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a dumpster to get rid of yard trash etc. gathered over several years.

11/08/2015

Great dumpster size and prices. I shopped all over for a dumpster to use for cleanning up my parents house. They were the best price all over and super great people to work with. I would highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide a great service. The staff is super friendly and willingly to help you in anyway they can.

CATEGORY dumpster service

Your dumpster rental experience with Roll Off Dumpster Direct begins with our quick and easy online ordering system, allowing you to receive an honest and transparent price quote within minutes. Roll Off then supports your dumpster rental from start to finish, providing superior service at the best prices, in addition to the longest standard rental time in the industry- 21 days. Our knowledgeable and courteous telephone support and overall tireless commitment to excellence will ensure your rent

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal