Total Plumbing and Drain Cleaning

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since April 2011

Total Plumbing and Drain Cleaning provides same day service, free estimates, flat rate pricing, no extra charge for weekends, holidays or nights. All of our work is guaranteed. Customer service is our TOP PRIORITY....

Gregory Rossi Plumbing & Heating

License #cl10. Owner operator. No subs. Cost determined by flat rate $90.00. Ask about angie's list $25.00 off discount.

08/20/2018

Very well. I found Total Plumbing through my home insurance. I had a broken pipe in the bathroom. They sent a plumber who made an initial assessment of what needed to be done to fix it. He requested a second opinion and that was exactly right: a hole on the tiled wall needed to be made to access the pipe. But, to do that the bathtub had to be removed. Brian took care of the replacing the pipe; he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken pipe

09/22/2017

Kevin and the day shift crew were AMAZING. It rained the day that the water main leak was repaired. They did the job in spite of the elements and were courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. I'm impressed and would recommend Total Plumbing to everyone. AAA+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Sewer line leak was repaired. Problem with increased water pressure in the house was resolved by placement of a reducing valve.

08/21/2017

. Chris S was quick to clear our main drain and was knowledgeable. I would recommend the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main drain clearing

CATEGORY drain cleaning

03/29/2017

This was in an inaccessible spot between floors and in a wall. The first technician was able to identify it but had to cut away a small part of my wall to do so. He explained the challenges involved to me so I could understand and I decided to use my own carpenter to properly remove the rest of the floor before they fixed it. This meant I did have to wait a few more days for them to actually fix t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company was sent to me by my inside pipe insurance company because I had a pipe leaking water into my basement.

CATEGORY plumbing

C

03/14/2017

I used them through my water company. I have an agreement with my water company. I pay a fee and I just have a small deductible. They could've listened to what the problem was better. They wouldn't listen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was through my water companies plan. I paid $50 but I'm sure it would've been a lot more. They came out because there was a clog in my pipe and I had had the same thing happen like a year prior. I knew exactly where the clog was going to be and I knew that there was an underlying problem and I tried to explain it to them. They did everything else first, including removing my toilet, and they had to end up doing where I told them I knew the problem was going to be.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

Plumbing and drain cleaning offers, sewer line camera inspections, faucet, hot water heater repairs & replacements.

Heating.