Rototech Carpet Cleaning Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2009

Family owned. We will offer a 12% discount for Angie's List members. IICRC certified....

Superior Choice 100% ORGANIC Dry Carpet Cleaning

SUPERIOR CHOICE 100 % ORGANIC DRY CARPET CLEANING is a local carpet cleaning company serving residential and commercial clients Philadelphia WE ALSO DISINFECT FOR CORONAVIRUS. Metropolitan Area. Our special cleaner, greener, and dry process leaves no dirty water, soap, or chemicals in your carpet. Our premium carpet cleaning process is 100% safe for children, pets, seniors, and the environment. Our products are green and non-toxic. Plus, your newly spotless carpets will be ready to walk on immediately after we are through. Our technicians are HOST certified to do both commercial and residential. We are available 24/7 for calls. Contact us today for more information! By appointment only.

07/30/2011

Linda came in time to give me an estimate. Very friendly, complimentary and explained how the work would be done. I felt she was reasonably priced and gave a senior citizen discount. I waited almost 9 months before I called to have the work done and the price was the same. I am very satisfies with the completed job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rototech Carpet Cleaning Inc. cleaned L.R rug, halls, steps, sofa, love seat and recliner.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

07/27/2011

Everything they've done has been excellent! I really like their service, and I think they are very conscientious. I?ve already recommended them to several people. Also, they are extremely responsive to phone calls. Sometimes they?re able to come out same day, or the following day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve had them clean my carpets.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Removal and neutralizing of pet odors & stains, residential & commercial carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, grout sealing & upholstery cleaning.

Refinishing hardwood flooring