A & H MOTORSPORT

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since December 2008

auto service and repair for Japanese autos and SUV's...

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

08/24/2014

Always great service at A and H.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rear Brakes and oil change

09/24/2013

First they recommended going to the Dealer for a software update. Then the problem was solved with this service. Had to wait a couple weeks for the appointment. The job took 2 days. Everything is OK now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check Engine Light on dash was lit. Replaced thermostat & gasket, 2 sensors and anti freeze. Test drove for approx 27 miles.

02/11/2013

They were very nice and professional, very flixible in arrangement and communication. I will be using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

12/20/2012

service was performed on time and without incident as always Job was performed in the amount of time and for the cost quoted. I have used Aand H for over 15 years and have never been disappointed. Evan tels me what needs to be done and what can wait and has never steered me wrong, which I can not say for some dealers and other shops. I would and have recommended Aand H to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil and filter change, in addition replacement of the automatic door locl/unlock on the drivers side door or door actuator

04/28/2012

All of our cars(3) are serviced by Evan. We have been using Evan's services for at least 10years. Evan is a man of high integrity, a value hard to find in the service industry these days. I have a 1993 Honda Accord with 347,000 miles. I trust his judgement on the care of this aging vehicle. Evan's estimates are always within range of his work. His work is of the highest quality and done in a timel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked our 2002 SUV before I took it to Florida for the rest of the winter.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

complete auto repair and service-state inspections, tires, alignments, detailing, paintless dent removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover