Eliminators Pest Control Service

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2011

We are a locally owned and operated Pest Control and Mold Removal Company. We guarantee all our work and always satisfy our customers needs. Not only are we affordable but we do the job right the first time, every time....

ROSE PEST SOLUTIONS

Rose is celebrating 160 years of providing our nation with safe, effective pest management solutions; making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation. Family owned and operated since 1860, Rose provides comprehensive pest management solutions for residential, commercial and municipal clients in Michigan, Ohio, North Eastern Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and North Western Virginia. What gives Rose the edge? Our programs are developed, taught and overseen by our on-staff Board Certified Entomologists (BCE's) to ensure their safety and effectiveness. In addition, Rose staffs 10 other credentialed Entomologists throughout our 17 offices to help identify and diagnose pest problems correctly. Each Rose technician is highly trained and certified to provide you with the best, most professional service possible. Rose practices Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which includes prevention and exclusion to help reduce the use of pesticides in and around your property. We are also GreenPro Certified, which means we are an Eco-Friendly Pest Management provider. GreenPro is the world's largest green-certification program for the Pest Management industry. http://www.whatisgreenpro.org/ Rose Pest Solutions is a long standing member of the National Pest Management Association and has received numerous certifications, highlighting our commitment to excellence. In addition to GreenPro, Rose is also a QualityPro and QualityPro Schools certified company, committed to providing consumers with the highest possible service.

06/28/2018

Very well, I have asthma and could not spray myself. They were very professional and concerned that I should not breathe any formula. We are still finding dead ants. Very happy with guarantee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter ants sprayed

08/15/2017

Adam and his team were not only very professional but very nice and understanding. They were also on time if not early. They were very meticulous and put the other pest control company ( very well known ) to shame. They did in 1 visit what the other company couldn't do in a 6 week period. I will definitely call Eliminators Pest Control again if I ever need pest control again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

04/22/2014

My main concern was we have small children and pets, Adam was really patient and having children himself made me feel at ease. There was no oder, no mess in the house. I cleaned up all the old spider webs in the basement and they have not come back. His 1 application was completly sucessfull. The other company I had out told me I may need a few applications to solve the problem. Eliminators was al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After purchacing and old home (built 1917) we noticed spider webs in the basement. Adam took the time to explain my problem and what needed to be done. He then spayed the exterior and interior of my home.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for the review!

07/26/2011

They were excellent. The price was really good. They came out a couple of times for urgent matters and they were very good, very professional and very quick. We would absolutely use them again and we have them set up to come regularly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Eliminators Pest Control Service for pest control.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for the review!

Pest Elimination- Bedbugs, Termites, Carpenter Ants, Bees & Wasps, Stinkbugs, Fleas, Cockroaches, Rodents, Spiders, Flies, and much more!

Ask for details.