A Personal Touch Cleaning Service, Inc.

B 40 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2006

1 Wistar Road

Villanova, PA 19085

We are family owned & operated since 1985. When you call for your free personalized estimate, you will speak directly to the owners. This is NOT a franchise. Our award winning cleaners always arrive in uniform are all fully insured and bonded. We have Over 30 years experience delivering Affordable Trained Trusted Professional team cleaning. We provide all cleaning equipment and supplies required to clean all finished surfaces in your home. We offer discounts for recurring weekly and biweekly customers of six or more hours per cleaning. We offer many other specialized discounts including a first-time customer incentive,a large job rebate, and a special incentive for referring a new client. We also have partnered up with the charitable organization "Cleaning for A Reason" allowing A Personal Touch Cleaning Service the opportunity to deliver service free of charge to patients battling cancer. Just a few of our "Best of Awards" include The Prestigious Philadelphia Magazine's annual Editors Choice Award for "Best Overall Cleaning Company" in 2009 & 2010, The Times Herald's Readers Choice Award "Best of Montco" every consecutive year from 2008 until 2016, & The MainLine Media New's Readers Choice Award "Best of the Main Line" in both 2013 & 2014. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all areas cleaned by our Award Winning Cleaners...

house cleaning (40)

12/01/2019

Very well. Arrived on time. Great job. Great attention to detail. Explained what they were going to do. Kept me posted through the job. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2019

11/04/2019

Consistent good service over many years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

D

10/30/2019

This did not go very well. Absolutely the worst $800 ever spent for a deep clean that missed whole areas, both ovens, light fixtures and many more. The crew was professional but just didn't do a good job of cleaning the space. They offered a one time redo of missed areas at 11am the next day which wasn't feasible and I haven't heard from them since. Spend your money elsewhere and save yourself the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

We do provide follow up service calls if our clients are not satisfied with the service provided. Feel free to contact me directly so I can help resolve the issuss you had with the cleaning Ken Levito Owner

10/28/2019

Very thorough, pleasant, caring group. Cleaned the corners and shined everything in the bathrooms including the shower doors and dusted carefully and underneath items as well as the outside of the cupboards and stove. They adapt to your schedule whenever possible and are pleasant to work with even during busy times of the year. They are great people-honest, caring and careful with your home. I wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

08/28/2019

I have called on this outfit quite often over the past few years. Ken (owner) has been very responsive to any issues. Jennifer in the office has been extremely accommodating with all my last minute scheduling needs as well as sending prepared professional cleaners. The staff has always been professional which makes it easy to communicate my specific needs. I have used them for my rental properties...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you very much for all of your kind words and support over the years.

06/14/2017

Excellent job. Arrived on time, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning prior to sale of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! I'm glad that we were able to help!

03/24/2017

The service worked out really well.  I'm still using them.  They were here probably two weeks ago in March of 2017.  They come every other week.  It's about $220.  They have three people who are here for maybe 3 hours.  I don't really have a lot of price comparison because I haven't used another service.  They have worked for me for a few years and they have not raised their prices.  I would tell ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did general house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

Thank you so much! We are definitely going to share this with all of our crews. We LOVE being able to help others and are truly grateful for customers like you!

03/24/2017

I used A Personal Touch the first time in March of 2013.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did general house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2013

03/15/2017

They are a very good, professional company. They are responsive to our requests and concerns. Sometimes they are behind schedule, which I am sure happens with this type of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning on a scheduled basis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

Thank you so much! We apologize for running behind. Notification for any delay is extremely important and we will make sure to keep you posted.

03/13/2017

Great experience - the crew arrived during the defined window, were very friendly, efficient and fast, and does great work. Very happy with the service and will definitely recommend to our neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning from ceiling to floor. The home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full and 2 half baths, 1/2 hardwood and 1/2 carpet throughout. Also a medium length fur dog, who sheds constantly. The services were for general house cleaning, focusing on pet fur, dusting, vacuuming, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.

COST $148.4

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2017

OFFERING WEEKLY, BI-WEEKLY, MONTHLY, SEASONAL, MOVE IN/OUT, & CONSTRUCTION CLEANUP.

cleaning any unfinished areas within the residential home