Gregor Roofing Co Inc

A 71 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since May 2006

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

310 Oak Ridge Rd

Venetia, PA 15367

Thank you for visiting our website. Im Rick Gregor, Owner of Gregor Roofing Company for over 15 years. I have been involved in the roofing industry since I was 14 years old. I worked for my father, who was a general contractor, doing home remodeling work. We did all exterior renovations. I found myself most interested in the roofing work. I started Gregor Roofing Company over 15 years ago. I saw the need to bring a higher level of professionalism to the residential roofing industry. At Gregor Roofing, we bring that high level of professionalism and expert workmanship to your project. We look at your roof as an entire system. Each part of the system affects the other. The correct installation of the roof, gutters and ventilation all work together for the optimal long term function of your roof, protecting your investment. Residential and commercial roof replacement....

roofing (68)gutter installation (20)siding (3)skylight installation (2)

01/26/2019

Excellent job !! Timely for estimate, project time frame and job completion. Corrected any roof or venting problems and replaced them with new. ALSO corrected all gutter issues and replaced it with new gutters. Did a final inspection and addressed any small adjustments or questions right then Wonder work! We would highly recommend this contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters on ranch house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

01/26/2019

Great work, very helpful in resolving any issues, explains everything, price is spot on and is very prompt and professional. The work they do is awesome and I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ranch house Roof, gutters, roof vents replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

01/14/2019

Gregor roofing called us almost immediately after I submitted my request on Angie's list. I spoke with Dylan and he came to give us an estimate that day. Other roofing companies wanted to put us on a wait list and wait at least 2 weeks, during rainy season with a leak with water coming into our bathroom, waiting was not an option. Dylan came back a few days later and fixed our leak and did some ot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a small leak in roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

12/03/2018

Despite repeated calls, I never heard back. And in previous work, the company was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Replacement and Gutter Repair. A fairly large house with a very large roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

[Member Name Removed], I received everyone of your messages and returned every call and left you a message on your cell phones voicemail. It became frustrating for me also because when you called back your response was that I didn’t call you back. Each time I left you a voicemail. Please check with your cell phone carrier, I guarantee there is are several messages from me. Not sure why you did not...

07/18/2018

Rick was extremely responsive, and his company delivered a high quality service. He came by to take a look and gave me a bid within few days. His crew did a terrific job, and came by again to adjust. Would recommend and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing downspouts and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

07/05/2018

Gregor roofing was really professional, quick and helpful. I asked a lot of questions and they were really nice about answering all of them. They were able to schedule my job in within a week which was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and Gutter Guards

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

01/22/2018

Everything went as expected. Prompt and excellent work. The owner Rick came with one worker, completed the job, and left our property clean. I would definitely hire Gregor Roofing for future work, and confidently refer them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced skylight and rotted wood due to water leak.

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

12/19/2017

I talked to 3 companies about this project. Rick was by far the most thorough in terms of understanding exactly what we needed, explaining the process and recommending solutions and approaches that other contractors didn’t. They showed up when he said they would, worked hard and fast & ultimately gave us a beautiful new roof that I am confident will last as stated. Also guarantees and warrants the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a complete replacement project- 2,700 sq ft of roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2017

11/23/2017

Very well. I was pleased with the service. Dylan did a great job and prompt to return calls and or answer his phone. I am looking to have some more work done next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

08/16/2017

They did a fine job. Fixed the leak. We didn't have time to do any research we had to fix the leak. He was fast and efficient. Diagnosed the problem. He took a photo so I didn't have to go on the roof. He showed me where the leak was, told me what he had to do, and then he did it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leak in my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

Installation and repair of roofing. Slate, Tile, Copper, Shingles, Flat Roofs, Siding, Gutters, Soffit, Fascia

Check, Financing Available