SANDY HILL KENNELS

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since March 2004

551 SANDY HILL ROAD

Valencia, PA 16059

BOARDING AND GROOMING....

Animal Boarding Kennels (43)Animal Grooming (16)

07/29/2018

I was very concerned about leaving Dexter as he can be anxious. He experienced the usual amount of anxiety, but had a great time playing with other dogs. The staff at the kennel are great. They clearly love dogs and are very caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding my dog for 7 days

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2018

06/13/2018

Excellent service and very clean...We feel extremely comfortable leaving our dog with them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding our dog

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

08/28/2017

It went great. They were very attentive to his needs, being an old dog requiring medication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They boarded my dog for 10 days.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

08/28/2017

Very well. They followed my instructions exactly concerning the type of cut I requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my dog groomed. This entailed a bath, cut, nails trimmed and teeth brushed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

07/21/2017

It was for sixteen days.  It was expensive, but it was very good service.  I have used them multiple times, and been very happy each time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016

12/01/2016

Excellent all around: especially he caring and attentive staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenneling our Labrador Retriever for both short and long stays.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

07/20/2016

This was an excellent experience for both myself and my dog. We had jut moved to Cranberry and I have never boarded my dog before he is 8 years old, needless to say I was very nervous about leaving him. He did great...how do I know this, when they brought him out to take home he did not see me and went to they ladies at the front desk very happy and wagging his tail and did not notice me at all. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding and Grooming

CATEGORY pet grooming

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

11/18/2015

We rescued our dog a few months ago and didn't want to have to board him, but had no choice.  (I didn't want Toby to think we were giving him back again)  When we dropped him off I explained the situation and they were great and very understanding.  The  office and grounds are extremely neat and clean.  When we picked him up he was very happy to see us!  He got a bath when he was there and he smel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog boarding and grooming

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2015

04/30/2015

They were wonderful.  He was so happy; usually when I pick him out from some place he is like running to me as fast as he can....like save me, save me but he looked like he could stay there another week.  He was very happy.  Another time that I've used them, he was actually sick; I didn't know if he will go to the trip or not because he was just diagnosed with kidney stones so I thought this is no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an older dog, they made accommodations for him because sometimes you go places and all the dogs come out and all the dogs come in.  They even told me that he won't want to be out; he won't want stimulation as other dogs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2015

03/12/2015

We dropped our 11 month old puppy off for boarding and grooming while we had a long weekend out of town.  This was her second stay at Sandy Hill and she was super excited when we pulled into the parking lot. This was the first time we had her fully groomed (bath, nails, etc.) and I was so pleased with the results.  She smelled great and was so soft. We'll definitely be going back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding and grooming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2014

BOARDING OF ALL BREEDS OF DOGS AND CATS. INDOOR/OUTDOOR RUNS, HEATED FLOORS, WALKS AND PLAYTIME. PROFESSIONAL GROOMING & TRAINING. EXCEPTIONAL CARING STAFF, OPEN 7 DAYS PER WEEK, AND IS A MEMBER OF THE ABKA.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover