Pristine Gutter Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

206 Richfield Rd

Upper Darby, PA 19082

Hello you guys! I'm Kenneth and I clean gutters the right way. I remove the debris from the gutters by hand, bag it up, and flush the gutters and downspouts with water to assure they are working properly. I take pride in doing the job right and satisfying my customers. If you call and get my answering service, I will get back to you. Meanwhile, please text your full name, email, and home address, that way I can look up a visual of your house online and send you a quote. That's it. Once you agree to the price then we will come out and work our magic. That simple. We will also take before and after pictures so that you can see for yourself the job has been done the right way. Kenneth,...

Gutter Cleaning (155)Gutters (23)

02/03/2020

Kenneth has cleaned my gutters multiple times in the past few years. I am completely surrounded by trees so I have leaf and moss issues. He always takes before and after pics which I love. He is punctual and does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Thank you. I really appreciate your kind words!

11/29/2019

Very happy w work. Pics and videos were very helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

11/20/2019

Pristine did a really fast and thorough job, and provided pictures of the before and after literally minutes after they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

10/28/2019

Good job, punctual, but price was very high, $345, for a service that I am used to paying half that for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

I really appreciate your feed back, but I'm sorry to hear that you didn't agree with our prices. Before we service any customer, we are very transparent on the quote and make sure each party is in agreement, and under no circumstances do we exceed the quote that we give. I really wish you would've brung this to my attention, because I would've tried my best to come to an agreement, but I can't if ...

07/13/2019

Fantastic! The company responded immediately to my request for an estimate and Kenneth and his crew performed well the work 2 days after my initial inquiry!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

07/11/2019

Amazing work! Honest and Professional! Included before and after pictures to see the difference. Communication was consistently prompt and polite. Price was affordable and fair. The lawn under gutters was clean of any debris which might have fallen. I did not need to be home for service. 4+/4 Stars!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Photo for Pristine Gutter Services LLC - 206 Richfield Rd, Upper Darby, PA - 37979137

07/11/2019

Very good job on three-story Victorian house plus garage. Very neat with before and after photos. Also did minor downspout repair at no extra charge. Friendly and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

06/27/2019

Experience was great. They were able to look my house up online and then quote me an accurate price right away. My gutters were cleaned quickly and they look great. The team even cleaned up a bunch of moss growing on my garage. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

06/27/2019

Absolutely an A plus job. The owner, Kenneth Williams, is a very honest and professional man. I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2019

05/21/2019

Great; returned my calls, kept in touch; showed up on time and did a fast, thorough job; very fair pricing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2019