Tri County Kitchens

• Trade License Number
  • PA041533

301 Brinton Ave.

Trafford, PA 15085

Kitchen cabinet sales & design. Specializing in problem kitchens and unique designs. Refacing of existing cabinets in wood and Laminate, countertops, sinks, faucets, appliances, flooring and complete bathroom renovations. In house Installers and Free financing available. WWW.TRICOUNTYKITCHENS.COM...

home remodeling (74)countertop installation (30)cabinet makers (20)plumbers (19)electrician (19)cabinet refacing (16)lighting (12)large appliances (11)flooring (7)home remodeling (5)door installation (3)tile installation (2)

10/13/2018

The installation was handled beautifully. Are are extremely pleased with our nw kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a second kitchen in our home.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

Photo for Tri County Kitchens - 301 Brinton Ave., Trafford, PA - 37470542

10/12/2018

The Tri-County Kitchen team wa super easy to work with and they were all professional, courteous, and friendly. We had our kitchen remodeled and the work included new counters, new cabinets, new flooring, new sink and faucet and new finishes. The work was done in a timely manner and completed in the time we were told it would take. I tend to ask a lot of questions and everyone was very helpful and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing. Price can’t be beat and work is phenomenal. Wouldn’t even think about using anyone else. Highly recommended to all my family and friends. Owners go out of their way to make sure customer is highly satisfied. HIGHLY recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen installed

CATEGORY custom cabinets,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

10/12/2018

Overall great experience. Everyone at Tri-County is wonderful. So very happy with finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

10/12/2018

Professional all the way! Quality components and expert installation. Knowledgeable sales and design staff. First class operation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets and countertops

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

10/12/2018

The team from Tri- County Kitchens was professional, helpful, and courteous from our first meeting through the entire project! I tend to ask a lot of questions and they never once made me feel like I was bothering them- they took the time to answer my questions and make adjustments to the design. My new kitchen was above and beyond anything I could imagine! It is perfect. We had counter tops, cabi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

10/08/2018

They were professional, courteous and came when they said they would and worked very fast. My kitchen from Tri-County kitchen is gorgeous! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Todd is very good at designing kitchens for the space you have to work with. Todd and Alice are wonderful!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NEW KITCHEN! A gorgeous new kithcen : )

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,appliance sales,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

Photo for Tri County Kitchens - 301 Brinton Ave., Trafford, PA - 37455600

10/05/2018

I enjoyed working with the owner, Todd, and his staff. Although I changed my mind many times on many things, cabinets, layout, granite, they always smiled and said "no problem." Their showroom was very easy to navigate given all the choices there are in cabinets, finishes, etc. I think the overall best part of my experience was the personalized service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new kitchen for us.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

10/04/2018

*****Truly Beyond Our Expectations ***** We recently had our kitchen remodeled by Tri-County Kitchens and now fully understand why they are chosen as Readers Gold Choice Award winners each and every year. We are extremely impressed with the overall quality of our kitchen and hard work that went into it. From the moment we first entered the showroom until the last day of installation, Todd and all ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

10/03/2018

Everything was installed properly and in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a new kitchen

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,appliance sales,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2016

Kitchen cabinet sales & design, Refacing of existing cabinets in wood and Laminate, countertops, sinks, faucets, appliances, ceramic tile & bathroom vanities.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available