Tri County Kitchens

09:00 - 21:00
10:00 - 14:00

301 Brinton Ave.

Trafford, PA, 15085

Kitchen cabinet sales & design. Specializing in problem kitchens and unique designs. Refacing of existing cabinets in wood and Laminate, countertops, sinks, faucets, appliances, flooring and bathroom vanities. In house Installers and Free financing available. WWW.TRICOUNTYKITCHENS.COM...

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (70)Countertops and Backsplashes (27)Cabinet Making (18)Plumbing (16)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (16)Electrical (16)Lighting (9)Appliance Sales and Installation (8)General Remodeling (5)Flooring Sales and Installation (4)Doors (3)Ceramic Tile (1)

11/03/2019

Very well from start to finish. I would highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen refacing/remodel

CATEGORY countertops, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet refacing, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

10/24/2019

It went great. They were very easy to work with, were very helpful with great suggestions and most important was that the cabinets were delivered and installed on time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tricounty did our kitchen in our newly built home

CATEGORY countertops, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

10/23/2019

We were extremely pleased with Tri County Kitchen. Todd and his staff are very accommodating and professional. They offered great suggestions when designing our kitchen with island. Additionally, the installation staff did a fabulous job installing our kitchen/bathroom cabinets and building our custom island. Everything looks beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen and bathrooms

CATEGORY countertops, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/22/2019

It went great from the first meeting at the store in Trafford with Jeff. He was very informative as we weren't completely sure what we wanted. We just knew we wanted solid wood doors. We previously replaced our counter tops, appliances and painted and wallpapered the kitchen so we wanted the cabinets to compliment. Jeff showed us a number of cabinet finishes and we choose a grey painted look with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet refacing.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/07/2019

EXCELLENT! The owner, Todd, was very professional and spent much time designing my kitchen. He made a picture of what my kitchen would look like on the computer. Todd spent much time in helping me select high quality cabinets, countertops and flooring. The installers who came to my house were very skilled craftsmen. They were courteous, respectful and very professional. I highly recommend Tri Coun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

10/07/2019

The jobs went great. Well done. Professional. Love to work with the pros!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TCK installed our kitchen when it was new. Since then we have upgraded our quiet-closee and more recently needed a cabinet cut to fit our new refrigerator.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

10/04/2019

Everything went very well and we are extremely pleased with their workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom cabinet refacing

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

C

09/29/2019

It took too long. I was looking for a turnkey option, this was not the route, if turnkey is the objective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling a Kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

09/29/2019

The design that Tri-County Kitchens created is absolutely beautiful and very functional. The price of the project was great and so is the quality of materials. Our project was a long process, but TCK developed a timeline at the start of the project, which was helpful. I am extremely pleased with the work that they have done! The result is beyond anything that I ever expected and imagined that my h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, including creation of the design, taking out a wall, new cabinets, countertops, and installation of appliances and lighting.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

09/25/2019

Todd did an amazing job redesigning my kitchen. He took a lot of time working with me to figure every detail of the project. It took about 4 weeks to complete. We had a few little matters to address, as is with any project, but they were all resolved. My kitchen is amazing. Totally transformed an beautiful. TKC is a great company to hire for your kitchen makeover!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018