GHR Construction LLC

Founded 1977

With over 40 years experience in construction,we can meet all your projects and budget.from driveway paving and seal coating to pot hole and crack filling,to mold remediation,drainage solutions,foundation repairs to mention a few.meet and deal directly with owner.owner supervises all work.we only use the highest quality materials and work with well established brands such as Belgard and techno-block.free estimates and after hour appointments available.looking forward to hearing from you.thank you for the opportunity and in addition we are state licensed,fully insured,back ground safety certification....

10/09/2019

Hired ghr construction on 9/28/19 to do foundation work and mold removal on my property and home, work was completed in five days as agreed. Ghr recently followed up with me to see if I had any questions or concerns. Great company and staff! I highly recommend ghr construction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair mold removal

CATEGORY mold removal, foundation repair

04/02/2019

They did an incredible job, everything came out so beautiful! Everything was professional, clean, and and finished on time. I would definitely hire them again and I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put laminate flooring in my kitchen and re-tiled my bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, basement waterproofing

04/02/2019

All work was done professionally and on time they did exactly what they said they would do

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paving and tree removal

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, asphalt driveway

Great had no problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt. Paving

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, asphalt driveway

03/30/2019

GHR did a fabulous job. They were very professional, courteous, reliable, knowledgeable, and cost efficient. The company is so great at their profession i just hired them for the work on my roof. I strongly recommend this company for their professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal, tree removal, and roof work.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, mold removal

Not Applicable