Mobile Mower Service

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since May 2010

Lawn mower repair....

08/04/2020

My Honda lawn mower had not been serviced in about 3 years. I was having some operating challenges on a Sunday, I left a voice mail Monday, he called me back Tuesday, he came to my home to do the work on Wednesday. He was courteous, efficient and on time. I was excited to find someone to service my mower without me having to load it into the back of my van. It was great to get the service complete...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
push mower oil change, blade sharpening, clutch adjustment, air filter replacement, power drive adjustment

08/08/2017

Excellent. Tim is so busy you have to hope you live in his support area to get his high quality service. Super customer service! He was honest and kept me apprised of issues and costs throughout and he got my lawn tractor running better than before. He did some preventive maintenance on it to save me money down the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just moved into a new house and the lawn tractor quit working. I didn't have the time to work on it, attend to my vocation and get unpacked. Nor do I have a trailer to haul the beast anywhere.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

thank you for that great !!! review

08/07/2017

He was able to immediately diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs. He also changed the blades as we asked him to and offered to sharpen the "extra" blades we had on hand. He was very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Figured out what was wrong with our mower and fixed it. Went above and beyond what was needed to get the work done right.

07/25/2017

Tim was very professional throughout the entire process. He had a difficult time finding some of the part, but kept looking until he found them all. He communicated with me each and every step of the way. Upon return of the tractor it appeared to be in like new condition. Tim did an excellent job in repairing the tractor and having it running great, saving me the cost of buying a brand new one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a tractor that was in serious need of repairs. It had a number of issues since it was allowed to sit for approximately 3 years without running or 12 years without service. It needed some serious attention.

thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review

06/07/2017

Answered first call that I made and cane the next day at a time that was convenient for my work schedule. Very professional, friendly and diagnosed the problem within 10 minutes! He had the needed part on his truck, made the repair and now starts like a new lawn tractor! Total time onsite was about 45 mins. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose why Husqvarna lawn tractor would not start and repair.

Lawn Mower Repair