ART Painting & Remodeling

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since December 2010

A.R.T. Painting And Remodeling are fully insured, registered, certified, and all employee's that step onto your property are covered with workers comp. Please visit our website to learn more about my company. A.R.T. Painting and Remodeling uses no subcontractors, has an outstanding reputation, does top notch quality work, with many references. Painting is our passion....

N/A

NMN acoustical

0  REVIEWS
NMN acoustical

NMN acoustical deals in mostly interior framing, drywall, and trim or mill work

03/21/2019

Fast, end result was better than expected. Went thru a few companies till I could find one that could handle the project. will continue to use

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish windows

CATEGORY remodeling,house painters,interior painters

01/21/2019

Adam and his crew were very professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Epoxy Flooring Repair

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

09/15/2018

Adam made the appointment, showed up on time, learnt about the job, discussed different options with me and my wife, took notes and left promising to give us an estimate on the fix-and-flip project we brought him in on. I don't know if we were too small-potatoes or if he didn't want to help another flipper (he's a bigtime fix-n-flipper himself with a large rental portfolio) - whatever the reason i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair, interior painting, minor remodeling

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,remodeling,interior painters

05/16/2018

Arrived 1/2 hour late but he did callto let me know and then Spent 5 minutes looking at the house took my email and said he’d email me an estimate- it never came! Disappointed- hired another company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

A estimate was generated and sent to this customer but we were never contacted back.

01/23/2018

We couldn't be more pleased with the results! The rooms are beautiful and look like new. Adam's crew were extremely meticulous, friendly and expert at their craft. They were punctual and very neat. We'll probably call them for some remodeling work we're considering.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted 3 rooms painted in our nearly 80-year-old home. Two of the rooms - our master bedroom and bathroom were wallpapered. After consultation with Adam, the owner of ART, we decided to paint over the wallpaper, which made the job a bit more difficult and time-consuming.

CATEGORY interior painters

Commercial & residential interior & exterior painting. Remodeling. Drywall. Pressure washing. Stucco. Wallpaper removal. Carpentry. Concrete stamped & decorative.

Wall paper hanging.