Chimney Safety RxPerts

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since October 2011

Family owned and operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service may apply....

universal roofing

With over 25 years experience in the Roofing industry, Universal Roofing is your industry expert in Clinton, Lycoming Counties and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you are completely satisfied with our work. You can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Offers by universal roofing on Angie's List

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspected my chimney after I was told by another company I needed $1800 worth of work. RXperts reported no issues after they inspected my chimney.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our chimney and made suggestions to have a safe chimney.

CATEGORY masonry

09/03/2013

it went ok until he could not get the inside parts of the stove back together again....it was a blessing that i had the manufactures book and he used that to put everything back. I really don't know if he actually inspected the chimney from the outside of the house, but the inside of my wood burner is fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned the inside of the wood burner is use but said he had never seen the set up I had?

CATEGORY masonry

06/23/2013

Ernie and his wife both came to do the job. They were very careful, put down a clean cloth to keep the area from getting dirty. I was missing a part and they came back the next day with just what I needed. Interesting couple......have been at this a long time and gave me a poem to boot!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned wood stove; refitted stove pipe

CATEGORY handyman service

01/08/2013

very professional in diaganoising problem and then dealing with the insurance company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney liner put in

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

Detailed Chimney Inspections & Repairs, Roofing, Siding, Additions, Sidewalks, Patios & Handyman Jobs.

Septic Work.