BAXTER PLUMBING & HEATING

Angie's List since June 2004

All your plumbing and heating needs...

Creative Comfort Solutions

Creative Comfort Solutions was created to provide homeowners with large company expertise and reliability, but with small company quality and customer service. We created a system that ensures every customer is treated as if they were our first. We are fully licensed and insured. We specialize in providing high efficient heating and cooling solutions for your home. Our philosophy is to work with the homeowner to create the perfect balance of long term efficiency and up front cost. We realize that every customer's situation is different and we take the time to determine what the best match will be. Our goal is to provide every customer with exceptional service for the life of the system. Our founder Russell J. Notte was born in Norwood, PA. He currently resides in Glenolden, PA. Russell has 15 years experience both working for and owning part of a very large heating and air conditioning company. The experience he gained both in the field and the office allowed him the opportunity and expertise to start this business. Below are some licenses, certifications, and accreditation he has received throughout his career.

Offers by Creative Comfort Solutions on Angie's List

04/11/2018

Rob came exactly at appointed time. He replaced a MOEN faucet which the MOEN company had sent to me under a warranty repair. I thought I needed new shut off valves under the faucet but he was able to loosen up the old ones with a twist of the wrench. He then replaced a washer for me in the upstairs bathroom. A very honest and competent vendor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing Kitchen Faucet

12/05/2016

Baxter plumbing was prompt, knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend them and would use them again for any plumbing needs that arise in our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baxter plumbing replaced the toilet in the second floor bathroom. They also replaced the sink in the laundry, as well as installed a few faucet, pipes and shut off valves.

01/31/2016

I have used Baxter Plumbing several times and they always show up on time and do great work for extremely reasonable prices.  They've replaced two of my toilets and performed various other plumbing repairs over the years.  Nice, honest team of professionals.  Don't hesitate to call them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all shower plumbing including drain pull in 1950's home.

04/29/2015

The service was perfect.  They arrived promptly and completed replaced a leaking valve in about 15 minutes.  The price was very low compared to other plumbers in the area which have done similar work for us.  I hope I don't have to, but I would definitely work with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a leaking valve in my basement.

03/13/2014

It went excellent. He was prompt and professional. I would use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put new spicots in a bath tub, and changed some piping.

PLUMBING. HEATING. Bathroom remodeling